Late Nites and Birthday Surprises

Scar's POV

I woke up, seeing that Brady was already gone. That was a bit disappointing. I was hoping he'd actually stay for my birthday. I sighed and walked downstairs, letting my hair fall into the big mess that it is. "Happy Birthday!" I heard a bunch of people scream as I came downstairs. "What even? No. It's too early to exist. Stop. You're breathing my air. It's annoying. Stop. I'm allergic to human interaction. Stop. I'm dying. I can feel it killing me slowly." I dramatically fell to the floor, gasping for air. 

I could hear everyone laughing at me, completely ignoring the dead girl in the room. "HELLOO! Dead girl in the room! Nobody cares?" I stood up, placing my hands on my hips, acting angry at everyone. "We're all very worried, really. Now go get ready, we're going out for your birthday." I sighed and went upstairs, putting on short dark blue denim shorts and a dark purple shirt that says 'worlds best grandma' on it. It was my grandmas, but she didn't want it, so mom gave it to me. I put on my black sneakers with wedges, brushed and straightened my hair and put on mascara before going back downstairs. "Alright, alright. Where are we going." Everyone looked at each other, smiling. Why wouldn't they tell me where we were going? "Anyone?" Brady came up to me, putting something over my eyes so I couldn't see. "Are you kidding? Come on, I don't want to do anything right now. I just want to watch movies. Can't we just do that?" I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. "NO!" Everyone yelled at me while someone threw me over their shoulder. "Dalton, is that you? I'm going to kill you." I mumbled into his back while someone came over to me, poking me. "Who the fuck is that? You guys are so dead." I gave up on trying to get away and just relaxed. 

About an hour later, the car came to a stop and my door opened. "Care to explain now?" I asked the person that was helping me out. "Nope." It was Brady. "Please?" I was begging. I needed to know. He sighed. "It's a surprise."  I gave up again, being put back over Dalton's shoulder. "Pass please." I could hear an older man asking. Pass? For what? We went inside and I was put down on a couch, crossing my arms again. "I will cut your dicks off and feed it to you guys for dinner if you don't tell me what the hell is going on." I was furious right now. How could they do this to me? I needed to know where I was. I was going to have an anxiety attack. "Wow, she's very loving." I could hear someone with a thick southern accent say. It sounded really familiar. "Who's that? Is this the part where you guys kill me? Dying is not on my to-do list today." I sighed, sitting back. "I like this game. I think we should keep you blindfolded." Clayton laughed. "I will kill you seven times over if you don't take this damn thing off of me." I would have done it myself, but they tied my hands behind my back. "Fine." They all mumbled, untying my hands, and taking the blindfold off. "Thank you." I mumbled, rubbing my wrists. 

I hated that I could still see my scars. I didn't put any bracelets or make up on them, since I didn't know where we were going. "That roap hurt. Was it really necessary? You couldn't have used something softer? My wrists are all red now, you ass." I sat back on the couch, still rubbing my wrists. "Um.. Scar?" I looked up. "What?" I asked Clayton's parents before looking around. "Oh." I said quietly as I saw the other people in the room. It was Framing Hanley. I was backstage at a Framing Hanley concert. Oh my god. I'm dying. "Hey, remember what I said earlier about being allergic to human interaction? Well.. I'm actually dying right now, so I'm going to go do a thing at that place.. you know.. with the people." I mumbled, trying to get up, but all the boys pushed me back down. "Say hello." "Yeah, don't be rude." "They really wanted to meet you." "Don't want to disappoint, do you?" All the boys tried to get me to talk to these guys. I just looked up, smiling at them, giving them all a little wave. "She's kind of shy when you first meet her, but she's crazy." Clayton laughed, getting off of me. "I could tell. She threatened you so many times I lost count. I like this girl." Nixon, the singer, smiled and sat next to me, putting his arm around me. I could see Brady tense up. 

"So, you excited for the show?" He asked me, his face scary close to mine. I blushed and looked away. "Uhm.. I guess. I mean, I didn't know about it until about ten minutes ago." I glared at the guys, who just kept laughing. "I like your shirt." He laughed, tugging at my shirt. I blushed more. "Oh god." I got up, trying to leave, but he pulled me back. "You're a grandma? You look a bit young." He laughed. I just shook my head. "It was my grandma's but she didn't want it. So my mom gave it to me." I mumbled the last part. I hated talking about my mom. "Excuse me." I ran out of the room, down the hall, and out of the building. I just sat there and cried.

Clayton's POV

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay? Did I do something?" Nixon looked so worried. It was nice to see someone care so much about their fans. "She'll be fine. She just doesn't like talking about her parents. That's all." We all sat on the couch, waiting for her to come back. "Why? Do they not get along?" I sighed. "Her mom died two years ago. We don't know about her dad. My parents adopted her like last month. It took her a while to warm up to us. She doesn't talk about her family. She doesn't really care anymore." I explained. Everyone was watching me except Dalton. He looked like he knew something I didn't. "Dalton. Is there something you're not telling us?" He sighed. "She's scared of her dad. She didn't tell me why. She just said she's scared. She said he did some terrible things, and she didn't want to be next." With that he walked out of the room. 

"Damn. Sounds like her life really sucked before meeting you guys." Nixon said. "You have no idea." Brady mumbled. "Yeah, it was difficult. She's scared of most things." Drew mentioned. We all nodded, agreeing with him. "Excuse me." 

I left the room and called Scar. "Hey, you can come back now. We told the guys everything." I could hear her stop breathing. "They want to see you." I guess she was okay with it, since I could see her walking back into the building. I just waited for her to come to me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have run out like that." She mumbled, hugging me. "It's fine. Totally understandable." 

Scar's POV

Clayton and I walked back into the room with all the guys. It felt a bit awkward, so I stayed by Brady. He knew how to make me feel better. I sat next to him on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder. "So, are you guys like.. a couple?" Nixon asked. I sat straight up, looking over at Clayton. Brady knew how nervous I was. He put his arm around me, pulling me close. "I don't know. Depends on your answer." Brady said, more to me than anyone else. "My answer?" I mumbled, looking at him, confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I bit my lip and looked over at Clayton who just looked angry. "Y-yes." I smiled, hugging him. When I pulled away I saw Clayton leave the room. I sighed and looked down. "I should probably go talk to him." I mumbled, starting to get up. "No, let me. You hang out with the guys." Brady got up and walked out of the room. I could hear yelling. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them tight.  

Well, this has been one hell of a birthday. "Happy Birthday?" Dalton said as he sat next to me. I just laughed, shaking my head. "Birthday? Why didn't you just say so?!" Nixon yelled, jumping on the couch next to me. "Happy birthday! He pulled me up and jumped with me. "Put on some music! It's a party!" I smiled, dancing with everyone. "Y'all are amazing!" I laughed, spinning around. "So, how old are you?" He smiled down at me. "Seventeen." I yelled over the music. Brandon stopped dancing and hugged me. "One more year and you won't have to worry about pedophiles! But you can be one!" I fell on the floor, laughing at his comment. As did almost everyone else in the room. These guys were amazing. I'm so glad the guys brought me here. Best birthday ever.