Mangle: Home

When I first saw what Freddy became I swear I would have wished I could have stayed with Vincent. But when we fell through the trap he passed out and I saw a way too familiar room.
It was my home. Well, it was my home before I was taken to the pizzeria. People say I was stolen from the parlor and taken to a kid's house, but actually I am a kid's creation who broke apart and was scrapped to the company...yeah, makes me feel really fucking sad.
We were in the kid's younger brother's bedroom, I could tell from the purple fan and interesting room set up with two doors. I saw a whole bunch of other things like a weird toy phone, some flowers, a flashlight and inside the closet was a cute little Foxy plushie. And FYI I am not dating him, Foxy is a crazy person.
I heard a rustling behind me and turned to see standing over the passed out Vincent was a...thing. Sharp teeth, many faces, torn clothes...Is this Freddy?!
"Look who finally came..." he said in a raspy and low tone.
"H-how did you do this? This isn't even our game and you made part of it in here!"
He laughed and stretched, exposing more disgusting faces, "I merely transferred you two into the coding of this game once you hit the water. Like a portal in Minecraft."
I clenched my fists and growled, "I'm taking him back..."
He then did the most terrifying thing he has ever done.
He merely walked away...