The Spring, Darkness and End

"So this is how the final fight goes down?..." I asked looking straight at Nate. He looked nothing like the Nate I knew. But behind me Springtrap looked exactly the same, his menacing eyes, bloody knife, evil grin, all of it the same.
Nightmare Freddy was still his chaotic self, which confused me. How were they both still alive? Didn't Skeleton and Mangle each take care of one of them? Maybe Nate did something with the coding...
Kid, I can read your thoughts.
Toy Freddy growled, "Shut up...any feelings I have about Toy Chica aren't relevant at the moment."
I laughed to myself, remembering that Toy Freddy could also hear the damn bastard.
Just shut up kid, if you're gonna call me a bastard say it aloud.
"OKAY YOU BASTARD!" shouted Toy Freddy. He them jumped at Springtrap and the two were brawling it out like no tomorrow. Kicks and punches, biting and squirming, even a punch in the Gabba.
Nightmare Freddy sighed and looked at me, "I'm still gonna kill you kid.."
Nate laughed and cracked his knuckles, "Unless he joins us Nightmare Freddy."
I smirked and placed my hand on my swore in my holster. I dunno how I had it but i did.
"Kid has a fucking sword!" shouted Springtrap as he got whacked with a microphone. I sighed and just pulled it out since they knew now.
Nightmare Freddy growled at me and charged right towards me. I ducked and headbutted his chin. I then slashed a good part of his cheek. The slash didn't show which made me sigh, "Sword proof?"
I got pressed to the wall with the whisper of Nate into my ear, "I got what I wanted Vincent, you can stop fighting now."
"I need to fucking save you! You need to come back to the real world so the two worlds don't collide and we lose everyone we love and care about!"
"This is everyone I fucking love and care about!" shouted Nate as he kept me pressed to the wall, "All everyone here wanted to do was be with me. Make me smile, blush, feel happy! Sure I had to save my world and all, but that world isn't worth living....this one is."
I felt tears come to my eyes, "So Alex, James, Amy, even me...none of us mean anything to you? You'd just throw us to the curb like that? For some coding..."
"They aren't just coding though. They are actually people Vincent! You wouldn't believe the stories they could tell!" he said.
I couldn't say a thing. All I could do was drop my sword and drop to my knees in defeat. This couldn't be how it ended. With a failure. That wasn't how the stories ended. The good guy always wins.
Aren't I the good guy? Aren't I?
Hey kid. You've got a little visitor.
I turned my head a little behind me to see Nightmare Freddy passed out dead cold on the ground beside Toy Freddy. Springtrap had a diamond blade to his neck held by Mangle. She starred right at me and Nate, "Herobrine....we are just coding. A glitch makes us think we are human, but in reality we could be deleted and remade from scratch. We aren't one of a kind copies like humans are. You need to let go..."
Hey kid...some chick is trying to get into your head. If I don't let her will Mangle kill me?
I nodded and he sighed.
I heard Alex, Listen Vincent. Enderdragon just opened the portal. If ee don't stop them now we will be colliding the worlds.
I sighed, "Nate..."
He let go of me, " Enderdragon and Wither...is the portal opened?"
Suddenly the two appeared beside him. Springtrap grinned at me as I turned around fully and saw also that Wither held Alex inside a cage.
Enderdragon nodded and kissed Nate on the cheek, "Everything is ready my king...we can come to your home now."
I got up, "One last fight..."
Nate looked at me and held up a long black blade, "Death is real here. Don't make me have to kill my best friend."
"Shut up" was all I said as I charged at him. We clashed blades, both of us emotionless. We clashed blades again and again, going for cheap shots but never landing them. My soul burned as I kept fighting, one last fight. For all who helped me.
He helped me. Yet here he is, fighting me to the death. My burning soul was a white flame, ready to burn through solid steel.
Oh and how it would have if I didn't see Mangle slash right through the cage Alex was in and freeing. She immediately shouted, "Now!"
The whole world turned white, just like it did when FNAF loaded a new night.