Alex: War

Skeleton gladly ran in front of us all and tackled the dark skinned girl in black with the sword (I am assuming she is the wither skeleton) and they started punching and kicking. Wither Skeleton tried using her sword but it took her too long to swing before skeleton could land another hit. She mustve left her bow back with us because zombie picked it up and started shooting. Cave Spider dodge every arrow before kicking Zombie in the head. She fell back and I sighed. I paid my attention to Wither.
She was the leader right now. I had to stop her while everyone else battled Slime and Cave Spider and whoever else was fighting. Wither seemed like she only wanted me too because she didn't fight any of the others. She laughed and then charged at me.
I dodged the first hit she had but her creepy tentacle dragon heads hit me in the gut and I fell hard on my back. I groaned and she pinned me down to the floor, "Wither away silly girl..."
She then bit my neck and I screamed in pain. Her teeth were sharp and I did feel blood come out of my neck. Luckily though, Wolf charged in at the right time and took her down, or at least off of me. I got up and held my sword tight, "I'm going to end you Wither..."
She laughed and shot a dark orb at me. I slashed it in half and literally the whole dimension turned black. I was standing on nothing, face to face with Wither. I held my sword strong and charged at her.
She charged right back at me but we were stopped by a gaunt explosion to the left of us. We turned to see that the girl who came out of the egg had her other wing out and her eyes shone the brightest of purples. She had on the darkest armor and held a staff with an endereye at the top, "Human and mobs..." she roared in her mighty voice, "The fighting ends here. Or else me and my king will obliterate anyone who tries to stop us..."
I stared in awe at her, the whole dimension back to being the end, "King?..."
She smirked ever so little, "Herobrine of course..."