Mangle: Dont make a scene and we'll end this quickly

I watched in amazement as the bedroom grew bigger and scarier. I felt myself become different. What's going on?!
"You're becoming like me Mangle..." Freddy said as he somehow appeared behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. It was the coldest hand I have ever felt. Vincent's hand was actually warm while his was...ice.
"What the hell do you mean Freddy?!" I shouted a little as I jumped forward and turned around to see his terrible form. He merely smirked and I felt my eyes widen a little.
He was saying I was becoming a Nightmare. I looked at myself. I saw stitches. I was now wearing some sort of mini dress and one of my legs were fake. I had a parcel in my hand now as well. I started to breath heavily. What has he done to me?
I let out a growl and charged at him with the parcel. I went for a whack but he caught it. I started screaming with anger as I flip around him, kicked at him only for them to be deflected, punched him only for him to parry. He knew every move I made. Except for when my little head headbutted him in the gut and he fell back. I grinned at the little guy. He was awesome! Also uh...scary.
Freddy recovered quick and go back up. He roared and I will admit that I ran away as fast as I could. He was really scary even though I had landed a hit on him. He was catching up to me. No no, I had to get him and beat him. But how? Wait, nightmares are afraid of the light. I dont know what would happen to me if I tried something but it was better then nothing. I ran around the giant bedroom arena and found it lying on the ground.
A flashlight.
I picked it up and jumped so I was looking behind me. I pointed the flashlight at him and turned it on. He roared yet again, but this time in pain. He collapsed to the ground but I kept the light on him. He soon vanished and I sighed in relief. Freddy was over...