Him

When I woke up in a child's bedroom I was really confused. Mangle was sitting beside the bed I was sleeping in and seemed to be taking a nap. I sat up and saw an IV stand.
The hell? Why is there an IV stand in the bedroom? Maybe this bedroom belongs to someone sick?
I sighed and got out of the bed. My legs felt weak yet I stayed standing as I walked over to a door. I looked out the door and saw nothing but darkness. I held my breath as I closed the door shut and locked it, "No way am I taking any chances..."
"YOU SHOULD TAKE SOME CHANCES." Said a deep voice behind me.
I froze up. I recognized the voice yet it was different then when I last heard it.  It was him. How though?! How could he here? I don't even know where here is.
"How did you get here?...I thought you were suppose to be the dark ruler of Minecraft..."
"HAHA...I have some connections to other games you know..."
"Why are you acting like this dude?...Why?..."
"BECAUSE I FOUND HER...THE ONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR...you wouldn't understand Vincent."
"I can't believe you...I-i can't even say your name..." I said holding the knob of the door tight, looking at the oak wood of the door.
"Well my new name is Herobrine..." I then felt the whole world turn black and when I finally turned around and saw him I passed out.