The Signs ~ 21 Pilots' Songs

aries - truce // "stay alive, stay alive for me. you will die, but now your life is free,take pride in what is sure to die."

taurus - guns for hands // "i know what you think in the morning,when the sun shines on the ground,and shows what you have done,it shows where your mind has gone."

gemini - stressed out // "sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when i was young,how come i'm never able to identify where it's coming from,i'd make a candle out of it if i ever found it, try to sell it, never sell out of it, i'd probably only sell one."

cancer - car radio // "i ponder of something great,my lungs will fill and then deflate,they fill with fire exhale desire i know it's dire my time today."

leo - lane boy // "they think this thing is a highway,if it was our way
we'd have a tempo change every other time change,cause our minds change on what we think is good."

virgo - goner // " though I'm weak and beaten down,i'll slip away into this sound,the ghost of you is close to me,i'm inside-out, you're underneath."

libra - tear in my heart // "the songs on the radio are ok,but my taste in music is your face,and it takes a song to come around to show you how."

scorpio - fairly local // "i'm not evil to the core,what i shouldn't do i will fight, i know i'm emotional,what i wanna save i will try,i know who i truly am, i truly do have a chance, tomorrow i'll switch the beat, to avoid yesterday's dance."

sagittarius - migraine // "am i the only one i know,waging my wars behind my face and above my throat? shadows will scream that i'm alone."

capricorn - ride // "i just wanna stay in the sun where i find,i know it's hard sometimes,pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind,i know it's hard sometimes."

aquarius - doubt // "scared of my own image,scared of my own immaturity,scared of my own ceiling, scared i'll die of uncertainty."

pisces - house of gold // "let's say we up and left this town,and turned our future upside down. we'll make pretend that you and me,lived ever after happily."