〃4〃

Chapter Four

By the time Marzia wakes up, Cry and Felix are eating food, and Felix is talking about what he's done since the apocalypse, how he's survived. Which, Marzia doesnt like at all. So, she gets up, gets herself some food and sits down on Felix's lap, giggling fakely and saying "Good morning babe" in the sweetest voice she can do. She snuggles up to his chest and glares at Cry, smirking.

As if he cared. He gets that she doesnt like him, but its not as if Cry likes Pewdie. In fact, Cry thinks Blondie might like him more than he likes his girlfriend.

But that's only because he's gullible and dense. He doesnt sense the amount of danger that lingers around Cry. And Marzia has no problem keeping what she knows to herself.

And that's fine by Cry.

So Cry just stays seated on the ground, leaning against the couch, and he smirks.

But then he stops smirking, sits up, ears perking up. He hears the sound of people talking, and he immediately shushes the giggling Marzia infront of him. She scowls, says "What the fuck is your problem?" Cry stands up, takes out his pistol and looks at the door. "I said, shut. up." He says lowly, and then walks to the door, looks out the window next to it.

"Where the fuck do all these people come from" Cry mutters to himself and the stalks back over to where the couple is sitting. He picks up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "Grab your stuff and hide" he says

Felix does what he's told, pushing Marzia off his lap and grabbing his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder and walking off to hide.

Cry maybe snickers when Pewdie pushes his beloved girlfriend off his lap to follow Cry's orders.

Marzia is furious about it, and she's about to follow him but Cry grabs her arm as she walks past. "You're fast, right?" Cry asks, letting go of her arm now that he has her attention.

"Not as fast as you" She says, scowl still set on her lips, which, she didn't answer his question. Cry sighs, rolls his eyes behind his mask, says "Are you stealthy? If we're the luckiest people in the world then they won't come and check this house out, but if they do, I need you to hide in the kitchen and take out anyone who comes in through the back door with a knife and hide the body if you can. I'll do something similar to the people coming in through the front door."

Marzia thinks about for a moment, then nods and goes to the back.

Cry isn't stupid. He knows that if Pewdie found this house so easily, so will these people.

So, he grabs his knife and his gun and stands behind the front door.

Only then he notices that the people walking up to the house are teenagers. Teenagers get scared so easily.

Cry opens the door and walks out, holds out his gun and shoots a warning shot off into the trees. "If you know what's best for you, you'll leave this house alone and you won't come back" Cry says when the teenagers look up at him.

There are two girls and three guys. The two girls put their hands up, fear in their eyes. "We don't want any trouble." One of them says.

One of the guys though, blonde hair and crazy eyebrows, he walks to the front of the group, shotgun in hand, points it at Cry. There's rage in his eyes.

"You're the one who should know what's best for you." Crazy eyebrows says, heaving. What is this kid's problem?? Cry throws his head back and laughs, loudly.

"Honestly? You should watch who you're talking to kid."

༻༒༺

Felix jumps from his place on the couch when a gun shot goes off outside.

Marzia closes the blinds and turns away from the window, goes and sits next to her boyfriend. "I don't like him. He's dangerous." Marzia says, looking down at the ground.

Felix knows he is, he knows that Marzia tensed up when Cry said his name, he knows that Marzia was trying to do something this morning when she sat on his lap and he knows that Cry is dangerous but to be honest, he's not scared.

The door opens, and Cry walks in, blood sprayed over his mask, on his shirt. Felix doesn't feel scared.

Marzia tenses up besides him, and she stands up. "We need to get moving anyways. Let's go" Cry says, walks over to Felix and grabs his backpack from the side of the couch. He's so close.

Felix needs to back up and re-think his life choices because woah his girlfriend of four years is right next to him and Pewds is and has been thinking things about Cry ever since he met the guy. Yesterday.

So yeah Pewdie needs to get ahold of himself.

༻༒༺

It's probably his fault.

They're walking around in town, using back streets and alleyways to avoid any groups that might be walking around when Felix sees the girl from yesterday.

"There's nothing you can do, Cry."

He sees her from inside one of the shops they walk past. And he doesn't say anything, just stares at her while they walk past. She just stares at him back.

"Pewds, are you listening?" Marzia suddenly says, and Felix snaps back to reality, quickly looks away from the window and looks back at her, eyes wide. "Huh?" He asks.

In the front of them, Cry looks to the side, listening in. Something's wrong.

Suddenly they're ambushed from both sides of the alleyway. Guns are firing off, Marzia pushes Felix into the shop they're next to and Cry gets shot a couple times while he's following them.

"Fuck."

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀

Sup? I'll probably be updating soon, probably not, I dont even know.

Only updated because s o m e o n e was like "yo update" and like, I was already kinda finished with this chapter anyways, so why not finish the rest of it and update?

Guys please vote and comment, it lets me know that you guys like my story and that I'm doing good.

Thanks (>‿ ◠)✌