〃34〃

A gun goes off and its not his.

Jack's eyes stray to the left of Cry's face and Cry follows his gaze, see's Felix drop to the floor. He almost feels his heart stop, because now there's blood pouring from the side of Felix's head and he isnt getting up.

Cry turns his gaze to the attacker, Krism, and her eyes wander from PewDie on the floor to him. "I said to let go of him," She says, as if Cry holding Jack up against a car warrants her killing Felix.

"I am."

He lets go of Jack and steps back, gun held at his side. He tries to decide what to do, kill Krism, go to PewDie's side, or punch Jack in the face until he's no longer moving.

Krism fires again, this time aiming at Cry, but she misses just by an inch. "Move away from him!" She exclaims, hands a bit shaky from where shes holding up the gun.

"I'm away from him," Cry says in a calm, simple voice.

"Kris, its okay. Let's just calm down," Jack says, fixing the collar of his shirt and turning towards her.

That's when a gun goes off again, except this time it's Cry's, and he gets Krism in the knee just like he wanted to. She screams out in pain and her shot knee buckles out from beneath her, her left hand, the one covered in gauze from where Cry shot her, hits the floor as she tries to break her fall.

"Cry!" Jack scolds, turning around again to face him.

There's no smile or scowl on Cry's lips, his face impassive, and Jack realizes that there's no way of stopping this. Krism is going to die, and then Jack will be next. Jack looks over to Felix, trying to think of something to stop this, but Cry just shoves him aside and walks forward to Krism. She's crying, holding onto her knee, and she thinks about grabbing her gun that's besides her when she sees Cry walking up to her, but she cant bring herself to let go of her wound.

"Do you feel guilt?" Cry asks, eyes boring down on her.

"No! Fuck you! I'd kill him again if I could!" She yells at him, because she knows that no matter what she says, she's going to get the same result.

Felix is dead and it's her fault. Does she regret it? No. 

She personally thinks that Cryaotic should get knocked off his high horse. Hard.

Krism looks up at the brunette, tears running down her face. She looks to the side and makes eye contact with Jack and holds it as Cry puts his gun against her forehead.

Jack likes to imagine that she's conveying messages to him with her eyes, something along the lines of "If you find Minx, tell her I love her", and "Kill this bastard", but in reality he cant read eyes or minds, and he looks away the moment that Cry pulls the trigger.

He doesn't hear anything after that, but he knows. He knows that Krism is now dead on the floor just like Felix. He knows that Cry is turning to face him.

He stares at PewDie instead of turning around to face his inevitable end.

Its silent for a moment, then Cry is saying "Why did you lie, and what were you really sent here for?"

Jack stays silent for a second, eyes trained on Felix. Looking at a corpse is easier than looking at Cryaotic, the masked man with no past who kills whoever he pleases.

"There was no solid mission, I wasn't given orders by anybody. I'm a doctor, I don't belong out here."

"Then why did you lie?"

"You think that small insignificant lie means anything? That I helped in torturing PewDie? Its not like I held him down, Cry. I lied about that because I had to gain your trust."

"You came from the military, I don't believe that you just came out into this wasteland to help somebody. Someone who was a shell of a person after you had your hands on him."

"Then don't believe me, dammit! Hurry up and kill me, I know that's what comes next," Jack says. He just wants everything over with.

Its silent. He doesn't hear Cry moving or cocking his gun. The air is still with anticipation, and the very moment that Jack decides to face his death, Cry is walking towards the car and getting in it.

Cry starts up the car and doesn't even glance at Jack or at Felix's corpse before driving out of there. He can't look at Felix. He can't think about him or say goodbye.

It'll destroy him if he does.

So, instead, he chooses to let the hurt and the tears and the bitterness to manifest into barley contained rage, and he begins to drive back to the military base where Cry assumes Felix came from.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀

We should leave our lovers
And be with one another.
Run your fingers through my hair
And hide under my covers.

I need you like no other,
No I'll never find another.

Sorry for the small updates but I feel like they should just end there? I could put ༻༒༺ and skip to the next part but idk I like it better this way.