The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.

He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house.

Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law...and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

My Review : Ahhhhh another Reece that has stolen my heart. This is a wattpad classic and I will be surprised if you have never heard of/read it before! the chemistry between Chloe and Reece is undeniable even in the early chapters and the bad boys friends are one of the cutest groups of boys I have ever read!( Especially Valentino >.< ) It does have mentions of drugs , but not much . This was one the first Teen Fiction books I have read and ,once again , read more than once. You can never get old of it! (Especially the A/N they are great!)

8*/10*