Perfect Illusion by Claudiaoverhere

A/N: This summery is so long and I'm crying inside because i cant copy and paste asdfghjkl

Daniel Kerrington is a multimillionaires son.

He's got the whole package: Blonde hair, piercing blue eye.. killer lips.

Hes absolutely swoon worthy.

To bad his personality is so full of shit.

Daniel Kerrington is arrogant.Cocky.Insufferable. A walking one night stand.

Ever since our horrible encounter is two months ago, we have pretty much established the fact we hate each other. So there's no reason for both if us to cross paths anymore, right? 

Wrong.

Now that my parents company has gone bankrupt, they have to turn to his father for help. Harry Kerrington offers to help the company and my parents on one condition: Im' to be engaged to his son.

So basically I'm thrown together with the guy i loathe for the next three years of my life.

Daniel and I have to push our feelings of mutual hatred aside and play our own part in making our fake engagement believable. We've got a lot to do if we want to make this work.

But little did we know that we would be so wrapped up in our very own perfect illusion.

My Review: *Screams for an hour* thats it.

Just kidding obviously. Alex and Daniel are goals. Im not a fan of Arranged marriage books, as i think they are the same thing over and over again but Perfect Illusion is different. It makes you feel one thing then suddenly pulls the rug from beneath your feet and all you feel is crushing pain and you want to cry and punch a few characters *cough cough* Harry and Nate *cough cough* Okay okay everyone has their opinion on Nate (You will understand if you read it) Mine is that i don't like him :))))))))) But he's still a pretty unique character! Cara is so adorable and simon i just want to squeeze him, he's so precious i'm adding him to my army of Wattpad Husbands and Wives and you know what? Cara is now another Wattpad wife i just love her that much shes awesome.

Rating: 10*/10*