The Royal Bond- TherealKH

I hated the higher up packs. The fact they got to live in luxury while lower status people rotted away. I just wanted the best for my family. I prayed we'd get accepted into a pack, not caring which it was. They say fate works in mysterious ways, and lets just say... fate to me for a heck of a ride.

_________________________________________________

In a world where the werewolf species are dominant, most of the world has been developed into a PS (Personal Status) system. You're either the best of the best, or the worst of the worst. There are packs people are dispersed in, Power, War, and Intelligence. Though there is someone above them all, Alpha Christian, the royal pack's alpha, and is THE best of the best. He's the Alpha King. Christian's life is about to collide with a fiery, fierce determined women that is going to drive him crazy in every way. Meet Scarlett Madison, his mate.

_____________________________________________

Book 1 of the bond series. I do recommend you read the series in order starting with this book, though you can read some as stand alone's. I wish you do read the Royal Bond if you do wish to read out of order :) It will help you understand the plot more

My review: DISCLAIMER I WILL BE REVIEWING ALL THE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES , ALL 8! THOUGH EACH BOOK WILL ONLY BE REVIEWD ONCE ITS COMPLETED!

Anyway, although in the previous review I stated I wasn't a fan of werewolf wars , you should take everything I say with a grain of salt because some books change my mind , like this one. The main character Scarlett Is straight away another fave female lead, she has her opinions and she knows what she wants , I love her sister and also her mother but more on them in the book! The way Scarlet meets Christian is pretty different to every other werewolf war book and it refreshing to see a new take on the werewolf vs hunter war and it was written really well. You can tell the author put a lot of thought into the caste system this world lives and works in and it works really well. I love All the characters introduced in this book.All the books do intertwine and share scenes so it really is best to sit and binge read them all at once, its kind of looking into a cube , if you read them all together you get to see all the points of view at certain times and what one is doing while another is doing something else and really gives in this reality vibe and gives the characters more life when you get to read that life doesn't stop when they aren't in the scene. Its hard to describe but I really enjoy that all the books intertwine and share certain scenes , though this one (I believe) is the only one to be completed so far as im writing this review (which is usually days before I publish it). All in all this is a really intresting series and I feel like the Caste system and the whole hunters thing is really well written along with really intriguing characters and I would 100% say its worth a shot!

My Rating: 11*/10*

I really need to sort out my rating scale