I Will Never Love You - WoodBridgewine

"I , Bella Colburn , rej-"

In an Instant,  Lucien slammed his fist  through the wall next to Bellas head. Her knees gave out from the surprise and sheer terror that ripped through her body. She collapsed to the ground and desperately tried to keep her sobs from escaping, but all she managed to do was struggle to breathe. She clamped a shaky hand over her mouth as tears streamed down her face as she stared at the ground in submission.

" Say those words again and I will find everyone you have ever cared about and rip their hearts out right in front of you before locking you in the cellar with their bodies" With that said , Lucien stomped out the room. Bella didn't have to check to know the doors were locked. She stayed there, A crumpled mess on the floor and sobbed for all she was worth. Her mate was a monster

***

Bella has been hiding in the human world for too long now , but after her second mating ceremony , she's forced back into werewolf society with a dangerous emotionally crippled alpha as her mate , the ever prevalent pressures to conform,  and surviving this new pack and all its members , Bella wonders why the Moon Goddess hates her.

Follow Bella as she defies it all - including her mate - to usher wolves into a new era.

My review :
I was scared this book was going to fall into the trope of romantising  abusive mates , but the more I read the more I understood that's not the case at all. Lucien is a confusing complicated character that I still have unsure feelings about. I feel Bellas frustration at deciding this enigma of an alpha , but admire her determination and will and getting through to him and change him for the better. I really love Elena and her Mate beta Slade and can't wait to see more of them. This book has so much potential to be a fantastic werewolf novel and I can't wait for more !  I'm anxiously awaiting the fate of these characters and were WoodbridgeWine is going to take them. Will Bella change Lucien ? It feels like they are dancing , two steps forward , A twirl , then a step back. I can't wait to see what Lucien will do , and the lengths he will go to keep Bella by his side.

Overall this book is well written, the grammar is great and it's clear and coherent and so far no plot holes ! It's well structured and has a nice steady rhythm to it.

My rating : 8*/10* (due to being unfinished )