The Hunting Games- RamenLady

(Completed)

I can feel the power of him radiating through to me. He was making his presence known to my wolf and I. He was marking his territory and learning it carefully. I swallowed hard.

When his nose reached the crook of my neck where my pulse beats a low throaty growl rumbled from his chest and then his hand trailed up my arm sending a spark down to my core. No words were spoken. It was just his nose and lips trailing from my neck to my jaw. When he got to my ear he spoke in a low raspy voice.

"You're mine, ma cherie." His accent was prominent as he spoke huskily. He then nipped my earlobe before licking it gently and pulled back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rejection has never been sweeter

For Patience, life gets interesting when rejection by the one fated to be yours throws you into the yearly Hunting Game in hopes to find your chosen.

Highest Ranking #5 werewolf

My review: Ohhhh boy oh boy. Another type of book I usually dislike is rejection werewolf ones , because they usually get back with the guy who rejected them and its a bit stressful HOWEVER I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT! I love the whole Idea of chosens and the hunting games, I Love Patience to pieces because she is strong af and takes non of Kyles crap (Although I admittedly loved him in the end and was very happy with the ending he got , I wish there was more!) I adore Kailyn , shes everything a sister should be and act and I happy how she ended up too! (I need a book like I need air)I thought she would end up with Noor or Christian but im lowkey glad it wasn't and im happy with Christians mate who is cool af. Noor , well hes whole other review ;). Overall I loved this book , I loved how determined Titus was and how kind he is and not an ass hat of an alpha, I just really enjoyed this book and the pacing of it and the way it handled mates and chosens and how they fit perfectly into their society rather than being something people looked down on. Patience and Titus are soo good together! I dont know what else to say other than give this series a shot!! Yes ! series ! I will probably be reviewing this whole series! because its bloody amazing! and unless its suggested (Or somebody wants criticism)I don't really review books that are less than amazing.

My rating: 11*/10*

Please suggest some books to give a crack at and ill give them a read!