24 Hours In Paris

What if you were stuck in an unknown city with someone you wouldn't be caught dead with in everyday life?

That's exactly what happens to Mira and Jake, on the final day of their college class's trip to Europe.

Less than two hours away from their flight out of Paris, an unforeseen circumstance causes Mira and Jake to miss their flight home to New York. With the next available flight a full 24 hours away, these two find themselves unwittingly stuck together.

As the day goes on and their explorations in beautiful Paris ensue, they realize they might have more in common than they'd thought. But will the city known for love be enough to transform their "hateship" into something romantic? Read on to find out, as each chapter will immerse you in an hour of their "24 Hours in Paris"....

My Review: I have said before that I'm not a big fan of love/hate stories but this one is another exception! Having been to Paris myself once before this book helps me relive my memories of such a beautiful city. This book is excellently written and Mira and Jake are a hilarious duo who seem to have the deepest thoughts! I really enjoyed this book and its ending is very unique and unexpected and is one of the best I have read. I cannot come up with words to describe this book without giving anything away , but I must say is that it makes me feel like in Paris again with the way she eloquently describes the streets and the Eiffel Tower.

9*/10*

Please don't forget to vote and maybe suggest some books you would like me to read and review!