Guilty by JessicaMcKenzie

Hayden is your typical 15 year old girl in 2016. She doesn't care about grades, has friendships new and old, updates social media frequently-- everything about her is average. Except she's a person of interest in the murder investigation of her towns pervert, Darius Blecker. She knows she did it and she's not afraid to face the fact, except in front of the police.But why did she bother go near him? and what happened to the other girls that did? Discover Hayden's story, is she's ashamed of her self or guilty.

WARNING: Some of this book discusses the topic of teen suicide.

My review: How the frickle dickle does this have 600 views? HOW? Okay lets talk about the premise. This girl is being investigated for murder , Except she actually did it. I LOVE that. They rarely ever do the crime they are arrested for and as soon as i saw that in the description i was like awww hell yeah. Its not completed around 10 chapters so far, but guys. Its. So. Good. With books like these you expect there to be a few cliches and plot holes well.... NOPE. Well none that i have noticed any way and i notice a lot. Any way, Hayden, i love this chick and your probably like. "She murdered some one" So? Shes just so realistic of some one in that situation , i don't know i just like her.  The books it self? how do i describe it? Its so detailed , it doesn't miss any small details , you can see that the author has put a lot of effort into researching what actually happens in trials and such. This book deserves way more views than it currently has, i mean the attention to detail! It has characters you want to fight, characters you want to hug and characters you want to knock some sense into because YOUR HER BROTHER YOU IMBECILE. 

Okay before i give to much away, time for the rating.

My rating: 9*/10*

Only because its unfinished and i don't know whats going to happen. I low key want her to go to prison and set up some prison squad to break out which i don't wish for in real life BUT THIS IS WATTPAD! 

If you want a books reviewed leave it in the comments or inbox me , i have been ver bad at reading on wattpad lately BUT IM TRYING. Anyway, don't forget to comment!