Hit and Run by ICaughtMyself

SEQUAL TO NERDS AND THE GANGLEADERS.

The Richards family all lived great, successful lives in a rich home that others would strive for. Aviana Richards bathed in glory of being drowned in money, her life was picture perfect. She had the perfect boyfriend, loving friends and her sisters support on everything she did.

Until one day , everything changes. The people who she thought she knew are filled with deceit and rid her of her joy, so she does the only thing she has been taught to do in stressful situations, she ran.

And the car that slammed into her life ended up being packed with joy, adventure and grief , as her encounter with the Mafia changes her life in ways unimaginable.

My review: This is an uncompleted book, but it is being update on the regular. The first book is being heavily edited so you should read that first (I will post a review on the first one once she has finished editing it). Any way, onto this book. Aviana is one of the most realistic portrayals of some one being kidnapped in my opinion. Personally , if i was kidnapped by the Mafia, i would do as Aviana did and just fall into line.  This book is amazing, poor Aviana has been through so much i hurt for her. Mason x Aviana for life though. An actual review? It is an amazing book, with something crazy happening every chapter.

My Rating: 9*/10*

once again SUGGEST BOOKS FOR ME PLEASE.