Chapter five: bad accident?

Heey, so I promised you guys a longer chapter, and I hope you're happy enough with this! It's definitely the longest chapter of this story yet, but I promise I'll try to make the rest as long as possible, but not too much so it'd be boring though.. Anyways, thank you so much for reading so far, and keep up with the votes and comments! I love you all, and continue to stay awesome .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

The next morning they didn't talk at all. They barely exchanged looks. Normally they would eat breakfast Taehyung would make in the morning, but they even ate separately. Why, Taehyung thought to himself, was Jungkook angry with him? Did their talk the day before upset him?

"You're leaving already?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook was already by the door. His used plate from the breakfast was on the table in the lounge. Jungkook was a clean guy, and he'd always clean up after himself, but for some reason he left it on the table.

"Mhm," Jungkook answered lazily. Taehyung didn't want it to end like that.

"Is it just today or has your schedule changed?" No answer. "You could've said yesterday you had to leave early today." Still no answer. Taehyung's hands began to sweat. "Should I wake up earlier from now on to make you breakfast?"

Jungkook sighed as he walked closer to Taehyung with an intense stare. Taehyung gulped. Had he upset him?

"It's the same," he said before turning around to leave.

"Have a nice day at work!" Taehyung called after him, but was cut in the middle of the sentence by the door slamming shut. Taehyung sighed. He didn't want it to continue like this. This was seriously the last day.

Taehyung went over to his cell phone and dialled a number.

"Hello?" it said as he picked up.

"Seokjin?" Taehyung asked, and the other voice hummed, "I have a favour to ask you," he continued.

"Anything," he agreed softly. The year later when Taehyung and Jungkook became in a relationship, Seokjin changed the subjects to study medicine and become a doctor. He's still in his studies, but he had improved a lot, and of course he accepted Taehyung back as a friend. Now they were really close. Seokjin would even play a psychologist with Taehyung whenever he talked about their relationship. Before Jimin suggested a therapist, Seokjin suggested a real psychologist, but the thought of it scared Taehyung. Was his relationship with Jungkook that bad? It's not like either of them were mentally sick, they just had problems - problems Taehyung didn't know anything about.

"Remember when we talked about Jungkook and I should get professional help?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah," Seokjin answered, "a psychologist?"

"No," Taehyung said, "rather a therapist."

There was a small silence after that. "So what's your favour?" he asked.

"Could you help me find someone privately? I don't want Jungkook to know yet. We talked about it yesterday, but he was so pissed. He still is. He left early today for work, but I think it was because he didn't want to be here, somewhere I am." 

Seokjin sighed on the other line, but it was softly. Taehyung could tell he felt sorry for him. "Fine, I'll talk to some people. I'll call you when I find anything."

"Thank you so much Seokjin," Taehyung said with a smile. He said it in all of his sincerity.

After saying goodbye, they hung up. Taehyung felt more relieved. He had begun his search for help. He really hoped it'd work out. He didn't want to give up on Jungkook. In school, Jungkook never gave up on him, why would he be so weak to give up on Jungkook? Obviously he was having a hard time, but Taehyung didn't know what it was. Jungkook wouldn't talk to him. Of course Taehyung had suspected it was his work, but whenever Taehyung would ask about it, Jungkook would just play it off coolly. He didn't know what else to do, or help with. It was not like Taehyung would just make him quit his job - what if that wasn't the case? Then he'd just ruin Jungkook's dream. He always wanted to be a tattooist. He loved drawing, and he loved tattoos. Taehyung even wanted him to give him a tattoo himself at his workshop, but whenever Taehyung suggested it, he always refused and told him to never go to where he worked.