Chapter eight: quit your job?

* Hello guys! This chapter is longer and I'll try my best to keep it that way ;)) I hope you're not too pissed at Jungkook, and I hope you'll understand more of the hints I've been giving you guys since first chapter. Have any of you noticed them? They may not be easy to find, but if you try to connect them together, you'll probably predict what exactly is the problem the lovebirds are dealing with. Of course not the whole story, but it'll come soon! Stay tuned for more, and have a lovely day/good night everyone! Love you all and continue to stay awesome .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Taehyung and Jungkook were still eating their dinner that Friday. After their previous conversation about work, Taehyung confirmed with himself the reason behind Jungkook's strange behaviour was his work, although he hadn't admitted it himself yet.

"Do you get along?" he asked, as he wanted to know more.

Jungkook's eyes widen a bit before going back to normal when meeting Taehyung's gaze. "Huh?"

"With your colleagues," he said, "do you get along?" Jungkook stuffed his mouth with food as he slowly nodded his head and mumbled barely an audible yes. That made Taehyung question him more. Jungkook knew his bad habit when lying; he always stuttered and his voice would crack and become unsteady. Was that why he stuffed food in his mouth? Taehyung thought to himself as he studied the younger. 

"Thank you for the food," Jungkook mumbled with a slight bow as he stood up and started to do the dishes. He took his own, and even Taehyung's.

"Thanks," he said with a smile, and Jungkook nodded slightly. Taehyung started to wash the table and sat down on the sofa to rest. Jungkook also sat down beside him to watch on the television when he was done. 

Taehyung wanted to sit even closer to Jungkook whilst grabbing Jungkook's hand with his and started to stroke his arm. Jungkook didn't react too much, swallowing almost unnoticeable, but he didn't pull away either. Taehyung then brought Jungkook's hand closer and kissed it repeatedly. Jungkook flinched a bit, but Taehyung didn't stop. He went further up and kissed his neck, and then went towards his lips. Jungkook was stiff at first, but he also kissed back. Taehyung started to climb on top of his lap to deep the kiss, but Jungkook didn't seem to want to. 

He tried more, but Jungkook refused. He also tried to lift up his shirt, but Jungkook used all his strength into preventing him lifting if off. Taehyung was sitting on his lap and he had his hands behind Jungkook's head, and he stopped kissing him to look him in the eyes. Now Jungkook's full attention was on Taehyung, which was his goal. Now he could talk, and Jungkook would have to respond.

"Tell me Jungkook," Taehyung started. Jungkook looked nervous, as if he knew where it was going. "Are you happy?" Jungkook stared in Taehyung's eyes, and they started to glister. "I want you to be honest," he continued as he stroke him gently on the back of his head with his left hand and stroke his cheek with his other softly. He put their foreheads against each other whilst closing his eyes. "I love you Jungkook," he whispered, "I love you so much, and I want you to be happy. Please tell me how you feel. Be honest, are you happy?"

Jungkook couldn't say anything. Taehyung slightly opened his eyes and noticed Jungkook's were closed. He wouldn't know if he hadn't opened his eyes: Jungkook was crying.

Taehyung closed his eyes again to not get caught. He felt sad again. Jungkook was crying. He wanted to cry himself, but he wanted to be strong for Jungkook. He wanted to be the one to comfort him, not the other way like it had always been before in the past. Taehyung wanted to be strong for Jungkook, like he had always been for him.

Taehyung respected that Jungkook didn't want to seem weak in front of his boyfriend, and he knew Jungkook hated crying in front of others. That's why Taehyung gently reached for Jungkook's head and gently guided his face to his shoulder. Unexpectedly, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, and he cried even harder. Taehyung couldn't feel worse. This was obviously answering his question well enough: he wasn't happy.