Chapter fourteen: don't say anything

* Hello guys! You enjoyed the last chapter? ;) Here's another one, and I hope you'll like it! Tell me what you think it the comments .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀ 

Taehyung caught both himself and Hoseok for staring at the other's lips. Without realising it, they both were already leaning closer to the other, and they lips met.

It had been a long time since Taehyung had kissed Hoseok. He didn't know if he missed it. It felt weird.

Just when they were about to go deeper, Taehyung felt regret, and he could tell Hoseok was hesitant as well. "Taehyung...I can't," he whispered as he broke the kiss, and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, me neither," he agreed as he made space between them on the sofa and awkwardly brought his legs to his chest whilst wrapping his arms around them. "Can I ask you something?" Taehyung suddenly asked, and Hoseok followed with a soft hum. "How did you start to like Jimin anyways?" he continued, trying to get rid of the awkward situation, "I mean, I heard from Jimin that things with him and Yoongi didn't work well because his family had problems, and he started to take it out on Jimin, and so he didn't want to be with Yoongi anymore because he was tired of always being accused to be the bad guy. And then he said you confessed, but nothing more than that," Taehyung explained, and Hoseok smiled to himself.

"I was always there for Jimin," he said softly as his smile didn't disappear, "the last two years in college we got much more closer when you and Jungkook got together. Everyone was able to get along, but Jimin and I just became closer after that. We were of course nothing more than just close friends since he was still together with Yoongi, but I did start to get feelings for him; I just never dared to confess to him with Yoongi there. I told Jungkook, and he tried to help me," Hoseok chatted, and Taehyung stared at him surprised.

"Wait, why didn't you tell me?" he asked surprised.

"Because I thought you might've hated the idea of us together. Jimin's your best friend, so I thought you wouldn't want me to be with him," he said, and Taehyung felt guilty for making Hoseok feel like that.

"I've long time forgiven you. I might've been awkward around you back then, but I never stopped caring for you," Taehyung explained, and Hoseok smiled at him.

"Thanks Tae," he mumbled, and they continued to watch the television.

After it had passed twenty minutes, Jimin came back home after talking with Jungkook. As soon as he entered the apartment, he stretched satisfied and hummed along with a song that he thought of, as he skipped to the lounge and sat in between Taehyung and Hoseok whilst throwing both of his arms around their shoulders.

"How did it go? Did you throw anything at him?" Hoseok teased as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek, and he playfully nudged him back.

"Are you saying I'm violent? Or have you just done something wrong?" he teased back, and didn't notice Hoseok flinched and Taehyung mentally praying that he wouldn't say anything more with a nervous face. "Anyways, I talked to Jungkook," Jimin continued and then looked over at Taehyung.

"Yeah, h-how is he?" he stuttered. Since Jimin had turned his head to Taehyung, he wouldn't see Hoseok, and he was frowning at him to act normal.

Jimin giggled at him. "He's fine Tae," he answered with a grin on his face, "he's fine."

"Good," Taehyung replied, not knowing how to act anymore, but Jimin didn't notice his strange behaviour.

"Anyways," he continued, and switched glancing at Taehyung seriously, but also smiling softly, "I don't think you should worry too much about him."

Taehyung's eyes widen. "Why? What did he say?" he asked surprised. He knew Jungkook had told him something. "What did he tell you?"

Jimin hesitantly sighed. "Uhm, he told me to keep it only between us," he said unsurely, "I can't break our promise."

"Jimin," Taehyung began, seriousness taken all over his face, "I'm his boyfriend; I deserve to know. If it's something about us, then I should know."

Jimin nodded. "I know that. I'd like to tell you, really, but that's up to Jungkook, not me. But I'll promise you one thing: be patient, okay? Don't rush things and be ready when he comes." 

"What?" Taehyung asked confused. "He's coming?" He started to look around and stared at the door, but no reaction was made except Jimin face-palming himself.

"No," he said whilst rolling his eyes, "he's not coming right now, but who knows when he'd come for you?"

Taehyung went silent. What exactly did Jungkook tell him, and what did they hide without letting me know? Taehyung thought to himself.

Finally Jimin couldn't stop yawning, and he let go his arms away from his boyfriend and best friend. "I'll go to bed, I'm dead tired," he muttered with another yawn. "Don't stay up too late, all right?" The other two nodded, and Jimin nodded satisfied back as he went to brush his teeth, and then he closed the door to his bedroom to sleep.

Finally, Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he had held. "How can you do that?" he asked amazed to Hoseok.

He only frowned back. "Do what?"

"Lie to his face?" Taehyung said whilst raising an eyebrow at him.

"I haven't lied to him," Hoseok muttered, avoiding looking at his friend.

"No, but you didn't tell him either," Taehyung muttered back, "maybe you're an expect in this area? Not telling your boyfriend what had happened behind his back?" he sassed whilst crossing his arms over his chest.

Hoseok glared at him back angrily. "How can you say that? Do you think I ever cheated on you?" he asked, looking hurt. "If I did, then why would I react so strongly when I thought you were?"

"That's exactly why," Taehyung glared back. He immediately regretted bringing up the past again, and he didn't want to argue with Hoseok for everything that had happened between them. "Look, forget what happened with us back then," he started, and took a deep breath before looking at Hoseok seriously. "We can't keep this away from Jimin. He's my best friend, and your boyfriend," Taehyung stated. Hoseok thought hard on what to do. "Don't you think he deserves to know?"

Hoseok sighed. "Of course, Jimin deserves everything in this world. But what's the point of telling him pointless things? He'll only think of it wrongly, and we won't do it again," he said, and then he stood up whilst slightly looking at Taehyung. "Don't tell him or Jungkook, Tae," he muttered as he went off to sleep as well. Taehyung brushed his teeth as he also went to bed, but he couldn't fall asleep. 

Taehyung didn't want Jimin to know about the kiss because he'd want him to be mad at either him or Hoseok, and he definitely didn't want to break the two up. But the reason why he didn't want to keep quiet was because he couldn't stand the feeling looking at Jimin without feeling guilty, and that he had betrayed his very best friend; or possibly hurt him without him even knowing it. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀  

* So what do you think Taehyung will do? Will he be able to keep quiet like Hoseok told him to, or will he tell Jimin, and possibly Jungkook? xx *