Chapter sixteen: back together?

* Hello guys! Here's a special chapter! I have to give you a warning: this chapter contains smut scenes, and firstly I'll give you my apologies since I'm terrible at writing smuts, and I haven't really written much before, or anything at all, so please forgive me? Also, if you're not comfortable with smuts, then please only read the start to get what's happening with the two, then you can skip the rest, okay? Anyways, have a good read you pervs ;) xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

 "I miss you," he said.

Taehyung's eyes widen at the sudden words, and kiss. Yes, Jungkook kissed him. Jungkook was kissing Taehyung. And for a long time.

The bartender started to chuckle whilst clapping. "Here's a couple shots on the house for the lovely couple," he said as he pushed it towards them after they broke their kiss. They both started grinning as they took their own shots, linked their arm and drank in couple style. They thanked the bartender, and then the bar closed a few minutes later for being so late.

It was already two o'clock at night; they both staggered on their way to their home. They were surprised cars hadn't hit them after crossing many roads, but they were glad they were still alive.

Jungkook unlocked the front door to their apartment, but before opening it, he turned towards Taehyung. He didn't say anything though. He only stared at him, and Taehyung stared back. Did he want to say something? Did he want me to leave? Taehyung thought as they continued to stare at each other. Jungkook sighed slightly before turning around again to open the door, leaving it open for Taehyung to enter. He took the hint that he was welcomed, and went inside too and took off his shoes. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself after drinking so much, and also brushed his teeth along side Jungkook after he could enter when Taehyung wasn't doing anything private anymore.

They were both brushing their teeth whilst staring in the mirror. Without Taehyung noticing, Jungkook was staring at him through the mirror, and only when Taehyung looked up, he didn't bother to look away, and got caught instead. Taehyung felt like blushing and couldn't look away either.

They exited the bathroom when they were done, and Taehyung went first to the bedroom to change into his pyjamas. Without noticing, Jungkook had entered just when he was about to take off his shirt. He felt a sudden touch at his back when it was exposed, and he felt soft touches o his neck.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung flushed frustrated as he tried to turn around, but Jungkook wouldn't let him as he was back hugging him tightly, refusing him into moving.

"Please...Let me touch you," Jungkook whispered as he continued to harass Taehyung's neck with kisses and touching his back and stomach.

"Jungkook," Taehyung muttered, and he could finally spin around, facing Jungkook whilst he was still holding around him; they were really close to each other, and Jungkook couldn't hold himself back anymore. He attacked Taehyung with kisses. Somehow, Taehyung was trapped between Jungkook and the wall. The scene reminded him of when they first got together in school, and he had done the same to Jungkook, when he was innocent back then.

Jungkook was kissing him passionately, and he moved down to his neck and left a love bite on his left side with Taehyung sweet whimpering. Jungkook had realised the situation for Taehyung, and he smirked at him. "Well, that sure was easy," he murmured in his ear, just like how Taehyung had said to him back then. Taehyung blushed like crazy. It was embarrassing for the turns of table, and he wished he wasn't such a tease to him in the days for his payback.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands as he dragged him to the bed, making him sit on his lap whilst kissing. He couldn't stop his hands from going overall Taehyung's back, and he couldn't keep still as they were making out. After feeling more relaxed, Jungkook leaned on his back so Taehyung would lie on top of him and take more control. He had both of his hands on both side of Jungkook's head on the bed whilst looking him in the eyes. Jungkook turned them so he'd be on top whilst smirking down at Taehyung with his bangs slightly touching Taehyung's forehead. "You want it too, right?" he asked just to make sure.