Chapter nine: the reason

* Now you all know the reason behind Jungkook's strange behaviour(!), but don't worry, there's more story to come, and please continue to read and know how the cute couple will figure things out together to live happily together .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook was still pissed. It was already Monday morning, and Taehyung didn't know what to do make him in a better mood. Jungkook would avoid him all the time; he even avoided him at home when Taehyung tried to approach him, and he'd just change his direction to the total opposite one. That's why Taehyung decided to go on a long walk on Sunday into preventing Jungkook himself to go out.

Now Jungkook was at work, and Taehyung was yet again left home alone. He tried to work more on his current project, even though he had finished it earlier, but he had nothing else to do than checking if everything was right with the designs and that he was 100% sure that he was satisfied.

There was nothing else to do on the project, and it wasn't even three o'clock in the evening. Taehyung then decided to go on the mall, although he missed how he and Jungkook would just trot aimlessly around, buying useless stuff or things they needed, and just had fun and to kill time. He missed the fun they shared together, and he'd do anything to get those memories back.

When he was in a man store to look at the clothes he admired, the guy who worked there approached him with a big grin. "Hello there, need any help?" he asked politely after Taehyung had been staring at a jacket that was too high up for at least two minutes. Taehyung blushed at how stupid he must've looked like, and didn't want to embarrass himself even more with a stupid reply.

"Uhm, yeah, could I look at that jacket? I'd like to try it on," he muttered, flushing more when the man chuckled. He was tall, taller than Taehyung, and he had a lot of muscles. He must be working out a lot, Taehyung thought, not that he was thinking of the man anyways. It was just very obvious.

"Here," the man said after he had reached for the jacket and brought it down to Taehyung. He thanked and went to a mirror not too far as he tried on the jacket it. It was a dark greenish colour whilst the hood was black. It was nice, Taehyung thought, only if he could afford it. It was ridiculously expensive in Taehyung's opinion. "It looks really great on you," the man said as he had been unnoticeably approached closer to Taehyung, and he even jumped a little, causing the man to chuckle.

"Thanks," Taehyung said and sighed, "but I won't buy it." He handed the jacket back to the man and continued to scan the store. It was his favourite after all, and there'd always be something he'd want to buy, and would have afford to.

"Anything particular you're looking for?" Taehyung shook his head and continued to look around with the man tailing him. He glanced over his shoulder to give him an questioning frown, and the man started to chuckle embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone," he blushed as he went back to the desk by the cashier. After a few minutes in search, Taehyung decided to buy Jungkook a nice sweater that was dark blue, something he knew Jungkook would like. As he went up to the cashier, the man put on a big bright smile. As he scanned the sweater, he glanced at it, and then at Taehyung.

"To be honest, I think you'd look better in a lighter colour, and it's too big for your shoulders and torso, don't you think?" the man smiled, but Taehyung just stared back at him before dialling his code for his card so he could pay. "It's not for me. He has more muscles than me, so it'll fit him perfectly," he answered, and the man started to blush again.

"Ah, sorry, my bad," he giggled. As he put the receipt and jumper in a plastic bag, he smiled at Taehyung. "Hey, I was wondering about something," he started, and Taehyung grabbed the bag and waited for him to continue with a curious look. Taehyung could see the man's deep dimples, and his hair were dark with lots of curls, and his eyes were like light brown chocolate, and he had a small amount of facial hair. "I was wondering if you'd like to grab a coffee one day?" he asked, a bit more shyly than before, but still smiling like he had fishhooks in both corners of his mouth. Taehyung was surprised, very surprised, and he couldn't help but to stare at the man with wide eyes. Was he just asking him out?