Chapter twelve: like old days

* So sorry for the late update! I'll prepare the next chapter well and update sooner ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter and the future ones .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀ 

"What's wrong with you?" he yelled, mostly surprised, and frowned, "I'm very disappointed in you." His whole face showed an obvious disappointed and disapproved look, and it made Taehyung laugh even more.

"Disappointed? In me? Shouldn't you be proud Hoseok?" Taehyung snickered. Hoseok was surprised at Taehyung's counterattack, because he knew what Taehyung was talking about, and he didn't know his friend would attack his past. "I mean, you've always wanted me to do this stuff," Taehyung continued, not realising how much his talking effected the other. "Even if you didn't tell directly to me or forced me, I could tell you wanted me to do the same you did. And I finally did it now. I grew some fucking balls!"

"Taehyung, stop," Hoseok begged, but Taehyung didn't listen.

"You told me I'd like if I gave it a chance. And the weird thing is...I actually liked it. I enjoyed it," he continued to rant like a crazy person, "I enjoyed seeing him suffer, and in pain. He got what he deserved. He deserves every pain he could possibly receive." 

"Taehyung, you need to calm down-"

Before Hoseok could even finish his sentence, Taehyung broke it off by yelling furiously. "I am calm! You don't need to tell me that!"

"Tae-"

"No! He's just getting the taste of his own medicine!" Taehyung went quiet for a little bit as he was facing the ground. Hoseok thought he had finally calmed down, but that wasn't the case. "No," he started, as he looked back up at Hoseok; he felt Taehyung's burning glare burn through him, even if the hate wasn't directed towards him, "nothing could ever repay what he did. He deserves to die!" Taehyung shouted furiously. Hoseok had never seen his friend like this. Taehyung rarely got mad; he never took his anger out on someone else. He was usually so good at keeping his cool and not dragging someone else into his situation. Why was he so different now, Hoseok thought as he saw the anger in Taehyung's piercingly staring eyes. Snap out of it. "He deserves to die. He deserves to disappear from this world," he growled, and Hoseok could swear he heard him hiss like a dangerous snake that was ready to attack its prey. "But before he'll disappear," he added, "he has to watch his most beloved in this world - watch them being...tortured...then he can disappear."

Hoseok couldn't take it anymore. He had to calm Taehyung down before he'd do anything stupid. "Let's go back," he said as he approached his friend slowly, and Taehyung's sudden action made him flinch for a moment, but he managed to grab him just in time.

"Let me kill him!" Taehyung yelled as he struggled out of Hoseok's grip around him, but luckily Hoseok was stronger than he was.

"Let's go back to Jimin, all right?"

Hoseok didn't expect Taehyung to agree, but it wasn't too difficult. He lowered his back as he picked up Taehyung and carried him over his shoulder whilst holding tightly on his one arm and leg to balance him right and preventing him into falling.

"Let me down!" Taehyung yelled, but he didn't struggle too much anymore. He seemed to have calmed down a bit, but he was still angry and grumpy. He refused to talk to Hoseok the whole way to their apartment.

When they arrived back, Jimin's jaw dropped when he spotted his boyfriend carrying his best friend over his shoulder as he kept on hitting him on the back and yelling things that didn't even make any sense; he just yelled to express his feelings.

"Hoseok? What's happened? Why is Taehyung like that?" Hoseok only sighed as he finally breathed out in relief after finally arriving to his destination.