Part 16; Touch

The garden was home to a small pond-like whirlpool, which had been built into the ground to the far east of the garden and lay nestled amongst big white rocks in front of a large bush. It could be closed with a lid which was covered in what looked like more of the white rocks surrounding it, but these were made of plastic in order to allow for easy access.

Charlotte was given a bright, blue bathing suit and asked to change in her room. When she came back outside she found him already seated in the little pool, the water gurgling and foaming around him. She saw bare, tanned shoulders. He beckoned for her to join him, helping her climb into the basin. The water felt warm and welcoming. Charlotte sat down with her back to a water jet, allowing for a massage while facing the sun. He reached for her hand which was floating just above the water's surface and pulled her toward him; a look of uncertainty crossed her face, and he placed her firmly on his lap.

She felt bare skin against her arm. It felt hard and safe. He placed his arm around her and pulled her down against his chest. Charlotte's body was submerged in water, only her head remained above the surface. She leaned her head against his neck and tried to relaxed.

"You see that cloud, Charlotte?" he asked, nodding his head toward a cloud directly above them. Charlotte looked up and nodded. "What do you think, is it more of a rabbit-cloud, or more of an upside-down-person-cloud?"

Charlotte laughed.

"Rabbit-cloud, definitely rabbit-cloud!"

"What about this one?" he asked, pointing up to a big fluffy cloud near the sun. Charlotte squinted.

"A teddy. See the arms?" she asked, motioning along the arms through the air. He smiled looking up at the cloud with her.

Then Charlotte tensed. His right hand had reached for her chest. It was gently caressing her left breast.

Suddenly the comfort that the warmth of the water, the bright setting sun and the cloud-viewing had created rapidly began to diminish.

"Hush," he said, "your little heart is beating very fast. Everything's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." He kissed her cheek and used his other hand to stroke her head. The caressing of her left breast continued, but with the reassurance of his words and the stroking of her head she began to relax, and sank deeper into his chest, the water foaming incessantly around them.

-------------------------------------------------

omg people r actually reading my story n loving it yayy

so basically updateing is  gonna b a bit  difficult for awhile cuz  my  webs down  waaa

but I promise ill  try to  update as best  can  heres few  tho to keep yall happy  ^^