Evening

(NoirexInigo

Admittedly, this isn't my favorite Noire pairing, but I had an idea since it's [was, IDK when I'll publish this] her birthday.)

***

Noire stood, bow in hand, watching for any signs of Inigo. Why? Chrom told her to look after him, just in case he might be doing anything suspicious.

That included the night hours.

The stars weren't visible tonight due to dark clouds covering them, but on the hand, the moon shone brilliantly across the sky despite them. All the Shepherds were sound asleep in their tents, or so Noire thought.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a familiar figure off into the woods. Inigo. She carefully approached him, making sure not to make him aware of her presence. When she was about four feet away, Noire placed an arrow onto her bow and pulled the string back. As she aiming, she could feel her tailsman starting to kick in and take control of her thoughts. However, what stopped her shooting near target was the target himself.

Inigo wasn't just standing there; he was dancing. Noire lowered her bow.

What is he doing? she thought. Then, she remembered his mother was a dancer. Inigo must have learned these routines from her and were practicing them. In a way, Noire found this kind of... cute. Thus, she put the arrow back in quiver and started walking back to tent in order to catch some sleep.

Nothing suspicious here.

(AN: Real short, but I had an idea. Like I said, not my favorite Noire pairing, but let this be proof that this book isn't dead.)