Knights

(DonnelxSully

I honestly love this pair too.)

***

After having finished feeding the horses in the stables, Sully was heading over to the mess hall to finally eat breakfast. As much her stomach growled, she believed in feeding her horse before herself. Some days, however, it felt as if she had a hole in her stomach, and today was one of those days.

"Um, excuse me, ma'am," a young voice sounded. Sully turned to her right to see Donnel, looking scared for some reason.

"What do you need, Donny?" Sully asked with a grin on her face. Determined to become a great hero, Donnel has always looked up to her. She was a knight of Ylisse, after all, but she didn't let that get to her head.

"I-I was wonderin'... if you could teach me about how to take care of horses."

"Sure, I'd be happy too, but- just wondering- why?"

"Well, ya always see those heroic knights riding into battle on their horses... like you..."

"I gotta say I'm flattered, Donny. How about we go eat at the mess hall first? Then, we'll come back for the horses."

Donnel nodded his head, making the pot on his head cover one of his eyes. "Yes, ma'am!"

(AN: Please understand that Donnel's character is easy to write [still a good character though], but his dialogue is not.)