Smile

(LucinaxInigo

This was actually a request from @LovelyLatias137 ! Thanks so much for the request!)

***

"I will get you to smile, though!" Inigo said with a wink.

Lucina grunted in disapproval and replied, "And how are you going to do that?"

"I have my ways."

"Are you going to dance?" A curious expression grew upon her face.

Inigo froze. "Who- who told you about that?"

"Gerome."

He smacked his palm against his forehead and let it slide down his face. "First, he steals all the girls and now this."

"Well, are you?"

"You see-"

"Dancing boosts morale, you know. I'm sure it can make me smile. You said you would do anything to see me smile."

Damn, Inigo thought. Has she always been this clever?

Sighing, he finally replied with: "If that will get you to smile, then fine, but don't tell anyone you saw it!"

Lucina obliged and sat herself down, anxious to watch.

***

After Inigo finished his routine, a sense of nervous clouded his mind. Was it good? More importantly, was it good enough to make Lucina smile?

Clap, clap, clap.

She was applauding, but with a wide smile on her face. "That was excellent, Inigo!"

He turned red- nervous due to someone seeing his dancing- and managed to mutter, "Th-thanks..."

(AN: Why do I write these late at night when I still have other stuff to do?)