Chapter 1

"bye!" Sarah said sadly as she waved to her friends goodbye. Sarah was an average teen with lots of friends but her mom wanted to settle somewhere else. It was sad to lose her friend, but she had more enemies here than anywhere else.

When she got to her new house she was surprised at how amazing it was. It was a big mansion about two stories high. It had a big and beautiful white fence around it. It was the most beautiful thing shed ever seen. But that want the best part. Her most favourite part if the house was her bedroom.  It was big and had blue concrete floors because it was in the basement. It had two closets with foldable doors.

She had everything unpacked and was now ready to go to her new school. She knew she made friends wherever she went, but here it felt different. She didn't know how they were or what they liked. At all her other schools she knew what everything was like because it was all  in the same area. But at this point, she was ready for anything.

When Sarah arrived at her new school she saw that everything was different. The clothing styles were different, the hair styles were different, even the shoes were different. She knew it would take a while for her to fit in, but nothing would stop her.

The classroom was big and empty appart from the bald man sitting in front of a computer next to a blonde frizzy haired girl who appeared to be the same age as Sarah. The room was filled with a big amount of desks and posters. She wondered who could find the time to put this all together.
The bald man and the frizzy blonde haired girl heard Sarah walk in and turned around. The bald man smiled. "Hey!" He started. "You must be... Sarah!" Sarah nodded. "I must introduce myself," he continued. "I'm MR Junns, or if you have trouble remembering, call me MR J." He smiled the biggest smile Sarah had ever seen and it was showing every single one of his teeth. To him it might have seemed fine, but to Sarah, this man seemed a bit creepy and she wasn't quite sure whether he was her teacher or if he was some creepy old stalker. But instead of looking weirded out she smiled politely.

The frizzy haired girl stepped forward. "I'm Samantha" she said as she lifted her hand to give a hand shake. "My friends called me Sam." Sarah cautiously shook Sam's hand and lightly smiled.

"I can show you around if you like." Sam said.

"Sure." Sarah said as she motioned for Sam to lead the way.

Sam showed Sarah, her locker, the gym, and the office. Sarah had arrived early so there was no one there yet.

When they returned back to the classroom, it was nearly 8:30 and people were starting to arrive. "Is it day one today?" A boy with dirty blonde, curly hair and a super man sweater said as he looked at a chart posted on the wall. Samantha nodded. The boy made a minni fist pump. "What? Day one? I'm lost." She said to Sam. She pointed to the chart. It had 5 days on it with all the subjects in random orders. "Oh." Sarah said. As more and more people walked in, the more and more uncomfortable she felt. Everybody was surrounding her as if she were the sparkly brand new toy. People were introducing themselves like crazy.

She had found out that the boy with the superman sweater was named Steven. There was another girl who's name was Danielle. She had glasses and long dirty blonde hair. A girl with brown hair approached Sarah and said:"hey I'm Hathen, I'm weird and self centered." She wore a white sweater with a colourful scarf around her neck.

Another girl who appeared to be Hathens friend came to greet Sarah. She introduced herself as Amanda. She had semi-long bleach blonde hair, with freckles all over her face. She had big blue eyes that Sarah envied. There was still more and more people came to greet her. Except she noticed that it was mostly girls who were greeting her. All the boys who walked in the classroom just looked at her blankly.

Grāffītīgūrl101