Chapter 28

A month passed in Sarah and Daniels new home. They were happy as could be. Sarah had a great job as a photographer\dancer. Daniel had a job as a wrestler. They were great paying jobs and the both of them loved it.

One day Daniel came home from training with a nervous look on his face. He took his jacket and shoes off and gave Sarah a kiss.

"What's the look?" She asked. Daniel shrugged. "What's for dinner?" He asked her.

"Spaghetti and meatballs."

"Mm sounds good."

When Sarah was all done cleaning the kitchen, she went into the living room where Daniel was. He was sitting on the couch still with a nervous look on his face. Sarah was beginning to get worried.

"You still have that nervous look!"

What? No I don't!"

"Daniel, don't lie to me. What's going on?"

He took a deep breath then reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small box and opened it. Inside was a ring.

"Sarah, will you marry me?" Daniel asked. Sarah covered her hands to her mouth and gasped. She definitely was not expecting a proposal!

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" She exclaimed with a huge grin spread across her face. Daniel grinned and suddenly Sarah lost it and gave him a great bear hug. They both laughed.

Daniel took the ring out of the box and put it on Sarah's ring finger. Sarah teared up a little.

Grāffītīgūrl101