Chapter 6

Daniel was always chasing and kicking and hating Sarah. She had had enough. She wanted to be friends again. It almost seemed that as soon as she started dating jack, he was mean. She was always begging him to stop hating her but he would always say no. It was really starting to make her mad.

That night, Sarah was playing on her phone when she received a text message from jack. "I think we should just be friends because it really seems like we're just friends." It read. Sarah got a wave of sadness and started arguing with him about it. She didn't want to be all alone. So instead of wasting all her energy on arguing with him, she just told him she had to go. She went to sleep and had crazy dream after dream after dream.

"Why do you hate me?" Sarah asked Daniel. Daniel gave get a worried look. "Because I wanted to date you, but jack beat me to it." He frowned then gave her a soft kiss.

Sarah woke up to her alarm clock ringing. That was the craziest dream ever. She thought to herself. Daniel hates me. She got ready for school and left.

Social studies. The period just before lunch. Sarah was studying on her Chromebook when she received an email from Daniel. "Hi" it said.

"Hi" Sarah said back.

They were having a pretty good conversation when Sarah realized that now was her chance to ask him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" It took her a while to gather the courage to press send, but when she did, she felt like she had just landed on the moon.

"Do you want me to tell the truth no matter what?"

"Duh."

"OK, so, before you and jack started dating, I was planning on asking you out. "

Sarah was stunned. She didn't think he liked her. She thought he hated her but really he liked her. She breathed a sigh of releif. It was almost as if her dream came true.

Grāffītīgūrl101