Chapter 13

August 31st. School was starting up again. Sarah was now going to be in grade 7. Junior high school.  She was super excited yet super nervous.

Sarah had lots of school supplies that she needed to put in her locker, so she arrived at school early. But one of the things she was most exited of, was seeing Daniel again. She hadn't seen him since her birthday party. It had been over a month.

Sarah got to school and started to unpack her stuff when Amanda arrived. "Hey girl!" Sarah said when Amanda got to her locker.

A few minutes later, Daniel arrived at school. His hair was still long. She liked it like that. He was wearing a red and black sweater and Sarah thought he looked amazing in it. Her words to describe him were, hot vampire.

They got to the class and the teacher started to explain all about junior high. Her name was Madame Mulker. Her explanations were fairly boring but Sarah didn't mind. More time to chat with haithen and Amanda.

The day went by fast. Well sort of fast.  It was lunch recess now. Sarah, Daniel, Haithen and Jack were going to play a game they had invented called "couples dare". It was just like truth or dare except everyone playing was dating someone and there was only dare. No truths.

Grāffītīgūrl101