Chapter 12

It was now 3:00. Sarah's friend Aimee had arrived, and so had Ashley. The only people they were waiting for were Daniel, Andy, and Lochlan. Sarah just couldn't wait for Daniel to arrive. It felt like it had been forever since the last time she'd seen him.

"Hey Jolie! Andy's here!" Sarah's mom yelled a few minutes later. Andy looked the same as usual. Skinny jeans, camouflage sweater and a Fedora. Andy was obsessed with Fedora's. He wore one almost every day.

"Holy crap!" Andy said when he took one look at Sarah.

"What?" Sarah asked, clearly shocked.

"The side of your head is like... BALD!"

Andy's expression made everyone in the room laugh.

"Daniels here!" Sarah heard another yell from her mother. Sarah looked at the stairs and saw him coming down. A wave of emotions spread throughout Sarah's body when she saw him fully. His hair had grown longer, Sarah noticed when he sat down on the sofa. She thought she might faint.

He looked... Amazing. Almost as amazing as his personality. Now that was something that couldn't be beat. "Hey you look more like Adam gontier than ever" Sarah finally said.

"Good" Daniel said in return.

It was now time for the first game. The lipsyncing competition. Aimee was up first.

"Dear future husband, here's a few things you need to know if, you wanna be, my one and only, all, my life."

Aimee was doing pretty good. In fact, even better than in mock rock.

It was Sarah's turn now.

"Don't care what others say, if I got you I'm strait, you bring my heart to late, ya you light me up inside, like the 4th of July, whenever your around, I always seem to smile, and people ask me how well your the reason why I'm, dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower!"

Sarah wasn't to proud of herself. She felt like she didn't put in enough energy.

Lochlans turn now.

"And the players gonna play, play, play, play, play and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate , hate, hate baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off, shake it off. Woohoohoohoo!"

No one else wanted to perform so it was just the 3 girls.

Sarah's mom was the judge. She was sure she wasn't going to win because she was horrible.

"In 3rd place," sarahs mom began. "Is Lochlan!" Everyone cheered. Lochlan got a minion toy (from despicable me.). "In 2nd place," her mom continued. "Aimee!" Aimee got a bag of starburst candies. Everyone cheered. "And in 1st place," Sarah's mom continued. "SARAH!" Her mom handed her a pair of earbuds. Everyone cheered.

The next game was grave yard. The person who was it had to try and find someone who's not it, moving. It was a fun game.

Andy was it first. Sarah was pretty good at this game, but she didn't want to win because she had already won the first game. They were all in their poses and Andy was making them all laugh. It was between Sarah, Ashley, and Aimee. Sarah knew that if she didn't find a way to get out soon, she would win and it wouldn't be fair for the others. 

Grāffītīgūrl101