Chapter 17

The whole rest of the incident was a blur. Going into the ambulance. Seeing the rest of her friends get left behind. There was only one person that she was with that came with her in the truck. Her vision was to blurry to see who it was, but she could see the longish black hair and dark blue t-shirt. That was how she knew who it was. Suddenly everything turned dark. Blackness. Gone.

Beep beep beep. Sarah opened her eyes slowly. She was in a dark room. She was surrounded by machines and there was a nurse checking her blood pressure. The room was so white she thought she was going to go blind. Sarah sat up slowly and the nurse looked at her. "Your awake!" The nurse exclaimed. Sarah looked at her outfit. "Am I dead?" She asked. The nurse shook her head. "No honey your in the hospital. You really did hurt yourself though. You got a concussion and you have multiple broken bones. You might not be able to dance for awhile."

That was the worst news she had  ever heard. She couldn't quit dance. It was her everything. Then she remembered Daniel. At least he was okay.

Sarah was bored. All she was allowed to do was sit in her bed and either read or play on her phone. Sometimes though she was allowed to see the people from visiting hour.

Sometimes Daniel would visit. Other times her parents and other friends. There was always a nurse there that would talk with her. Sarah liked her. She was funny. Her name was Alley. She didn't really seem like the laughing type with her black and red nurse uniform.

Grāffītīgūrl101