Chapter 26

A year passed. Sarah was out of college and was packing up her old stuff from her parents' place. She was moving into a house she had managed to buy with the money she had from photography.

The plan was that she was going to get her small amount of stuff into the house and then go help Daniel with his. And yes, they were still dating.

Sarah pulled up to the house and still hadn't gotten used to the fact that the house was gorgeous. She started unloading her house when and unexpected visitor came.

She recognized him a little bit but was still trying to figure out where she had seen him before. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and a small little blonde beard.

Suddenly Sarah recognized who he was. "Dad?" She called out. She hadn't seen him since she was 4 years old.

"Hello Sarah." He said in a tired tone.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just checking out the area. And I see you've got yourself your own house. Got a roommate?"

"Well I wouldn't call him just by roommate, im moving in with my boyfriend."

A perplexed look spread across her father's face. "Your boyfriend?" Sarah nodded. "And how long have you two been dating?"

Sarah thought for a moment, still not refreshed from waking up to early. "About 10 years."

Her dad gasped and swallowed loudly. "Wow... My little girls all grown up."

They stood there staring at each other for what seemed like forever. "Well I should go get my stuff set up." Sarah finally said. Her dad nodded then said: "if you ever need anything I live right around the corner."

Then he left. She felt like she was loosing him again. She hadn't seen him for almost 20 years. And now he was leaving again.

Grāffītīgūrl101