Chapter 25

A few hours later, Sarah and Daniel were at a restaurant for a special dinner. Suddenly, Sarah heard a loud BANG from inside the kitchen. Then a loud scream. Then a familiar large bald man with a handlebar mustache came out. Sarah was trying to figure out where she had seen him before, and she guessed so was Daniel, because suddenly a hand struck out and hit her right in the jaw with so much force, her head went back and she fainted.

Sarah woke up. She had a metallic taste in her mouth and she realized it was blood. Cold, liquidy, thick, disgusting blood. She looked around to see Daniel, Hannah, and some of the waitresses from before. They were all standing above her with concerned looks on their faces. She sat up, still a bit dizzy but alright. Her hair covering her face, Hannah sat down beside her. "Are you okay?" She asked handing her a glass of water. Sarah nodded and took the glass.

The taxi arrived at the college and Sarah, Hannah, and Daniel got out. Since Daniel wasn't allowed to go inside the college, he got a room in the hotel next door. Sarah kissed Daniel goodnight and walked towards the school with Hannah. "You still in love with him Sarah?" Hannah asked her with a slight smirk on her face.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" Sarah exclaimed.

"Oh just 'cause I found a guy you might be interested in. After all, you've been with the same guy for almost a decade."

"Ya but," Sarah started. "That's love. Like you would understand."

Hannah rolled her eyes and opened the door.

Grāffītīgūrl101