Chapter 18

A month passed. Sarah was still recovering but she was going to be let out tomorrow. Shed be out just in time for school. For her friends. Sarah was super excited. She missed being at school because school was really the only place that she could hang out with her friends for 6 hours strait. Here she could only be with them for 1 hour. 

Sarah was getting her cast on when she heard some commotion from the next room. There was banging and yelling. Suddenly one of the machines was knocked over around the corner followed by one of the nurses falling on top of it. The security ran towards them and then Sarah saw the man that was causing all this commotion. He had a handlebar mustache and he was bald. He was a very tough looking man and looked so mad that if anybody got in his way it would be like a truck hitting a cat. Bad.

Then an even bigger man went up to the bald man and punched him in the stomach to get him to the ground. As Sarah watched this the nurse that was putting the cast on her went to call the police. Ya as if they can help. Sarah thought to herself and rolled her eyes. Sarah was used to things like this. There was always fights on her bus and in the hallways of her school. But this was somehow different. Considereing the bald man had beat the guard and was now coming towards her. 

He pulled his hand up and was about to hit when Sarah heard a voice from a distance. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" It was Daniel! He was furious. His hands were clenched in a fist and his face was bright red. He looked so mad and scary that Sarah saw even the bald guy shiver.

"And why would I do that?" The bald guy said in a curious yet sarcastic tone. Suddenly Daniel became even more furious and lunged at the bald guy. They fell to the ground with a thud and Daniel began hitting the man so hard that you could hear his quiet yelps of pain.

Grāffītīgūrl101