Chapter 30

"Hey mom im leaving for the movies." Derick said. He was 16 now. He had a girl friend. Had a bunch of best friends. He reminded Sarah of Daniel when he was that age.

"Alright sweetie have fun!" Sarah said. She wished she was that young.

After Derick left, Sarah went into the living room with Daniel. "Hey honey." He said and opened his arm for Sarah. "Where did Derick go?" He asked.

"To the movies with Jessie, remember?"

"And where's Alex?"

Alex was their daughter. She was 10.

"At lily's house my love." She told him.

"And do you know what that means?" It was Daniel who spoke. Sarah shook her head. "It means that you and me get out own time."

He put his nose in her neck and Sarah could feel him smile.

Sarah ran. So fast. But she couldn't remember why. All she could remember was that she was running away from something. Someone.

Suddenly she fell. Through a big, dark, hole. She fell so far that she didn't know when she was going to land.

Sarah looked around for anything thing that she could grab onto, but just saw flashes of her kids. She saw Derick. He wasn't falling but he looked scared. She then saw Alex. She wasn't falling either but there was something about the way she looked that was sending shivers down Sarah's spine.

Daniel. He was there. He had a sword in one hand. A sheild in the other. He looked mad. Suddenly his sword shot out and hit something big.

Sarah woke up with a start. She looked around to see if she was still falling, but she was still in her bed. Daniel next to her. She breathed a sigh of relief and got up.

As Sarah was brushing her teeth, she noticed something white in her hair. She grabbed it and realized it was a grey hair. A dreaded sign of being old.

Grāffītīgūrl101