Chapter 9

"Ari! Wake up damn!" I buried myself deeper into the sheets ignoring Josh's voice. I knew I was playing with fire but I didn't care, I was tired. The covers suddenly got snatched off of me and i groaned. I didn't have to be at the field until 2 and it was only 10. 

"Josh can you please leave me alone?" i yell at him and lay back down. I get grumpy when people wake me up and he knew it. 

"No get yo ass up Aubrey!" He yelled right back mugging me.

"UGH!!!!" I get up and stomp to the gust room slamming the door. I climb into bed finally ready to get back to sleep until I hear the door open again.

"Why the fuck you playing?!" I get out of bed and stand in front of him with my arms crossed. 

"Joshua what the hell is wrong with you?!" He just stood there clinching his jaw and breathing heavy. "SAY SOMETHING!" I spat giving full attitude.

"Ray trying to divorce mom." He mumbled sitting on the bed. My whole mood changed. 

"Awe baby im sorry" I coo standing in front of him wrapping my arms around his neck. He tried pushing me away but i held on tighter.

"Man Aubrey move!" He tried to push me away again.

"No tell me whats up. How you feeling baby?" I kissed the top of his head and play with the hair at the back of his head

 "I'm straight its just...Moms really love his ass and she not gone be herself after another divorce."I watched as he stared at the wall clinching and un-clinching his jaw. I ran my hand over it so he could stop. I knew it wasn't the time but he looked sexy as hell.

"And that's why you're here. Help her through it." I say kissing down his jaw. 

"Its not that easy." he sighed looking at the floor. I lifted his chin making him look in my eye.

"I never said it was but love over comes everything. Your love for her will take away the pain she has from Ray and turn it into her type of happiness. Don't give up on her because she didn't give up on you in 7th grade." Josh had a bad hip injury in middle school and got really depressed. It was so bad he had to take anti-depressants and go to a therapist 2 days every week. It took him until the middle of 9th grade to get back right. 

"You right..." He sighed and looked into my eyes "Sorry I went off on you this morning. I know how grumpy you get." He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my chest making me run my hands through his freshly cut curls. He starting massaging my sides making my eyes float close. He knew i loved that. 

"If you would cuddle with me im sure it'll make up for it." I hinted humming in satisfaction.

"I wish i could lay on you and grab all on ya cake all day but you need to get ready for your game and I need to spend some time with my mom." I sighed and gave my best pouty face. 

"Fine."

"Awe baby don't be like that." He chuckled swatting my butt.

"Ow!" I rubbed my backside mugging him.

"You'll live baby girl"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Josh POV

I laid back in my bed just thinking. It was times like this I needed a good blunt and my baby talking some sense into me. But since i dont have either then i guess ill go throw around the ball with my brother. Rising up, I grabbed my ball and headed over to Chris' room.

"Ay Chris you wanna throw around the ball?" He looked over his shoulder at me up and down.

"Is Aubrey  gonna be there?" He ask smiling hard at me.