Chapter Two

Today is Friday and again we didn't have practice. TURN UP! Tonight was a big party that one of my classmates was hosting and I was gonna turn up.

Walking over to my car i notice Josh leaning against my car.

"You know, if i didnt know any better i would think you didnt have a car because YOU-RE ALWAYS IN MINE!" I roll my eyes as i unlock my doors.

"Well today i dont and i need you to take me home and since i dont live that far you're taking me."

"And why do you not have your car?" I start my car and crank the heat up to high and adjusting my radio.

"Because Ray bitch ass messed it up and had to get it fixed."

"And you dont like your step dad because?" I sighed and started to back up out the parking spot. 

"Ari I dont know why you always ask that and you know the answer." I can tell i was hitting a soft spot by the way his voice went soft. I decided not to press the issue.

"Hey, you going to Tech party tonight?" I ask turning into McDonald's by our school.

"If I got my car then yeah. But..it aint looking like thats not bout to happen for real." I nodded my head and asked him if he wanted something "Yeah give me a large big mac meal." I wrinkled my nose and got his order and I ordered two chicken sandwiches with a large fry and a milkshake. He handed me his card and I handed it right back. 

"Ari stop playing and take the card. Yo ol independent ass get on my nerve."

"JoJo you are not my suga daddy nor my regular daddy. Stop buying me shit!" I rolled my eyes and gave his card to the ratchet girl at the window. Every time i come here she pregnant. She been pregnant since it was hot out and she was big as fuck then. I roll up and wait in line for our food.

"When your independent ass get a job maybe i will. But until then, you gone take my money."

"Between you, my daddy, Micah, and my grandmother i dont know what ima do. Yall spoil me."

"Its out of love lil shawty, all out of love" I nodded my head as i reached the window to get our food. 

"You eating at my house or you gotta go home?"

"I can slide through for a lil while i don't feel like going home."

"YAY!" I danced in my seat. "You can help me pick out a outfit!" I giggle as i turn onto the freeway. He just shrugged and started to rap along to K Camp Acting up. 

"I give ha that dick when she acting up, i give ha that dick when she acting up I give ha-"

"NOTHING! Cause you cant get a girl to give nothing to nigga!" I burst out laughing as he gave me a stale face look. 

 "Shut up." I giggled and pulled into my drive. 

"Get out my car ." I said as i grabbed my food and climbed out the car. Opening the door my tea cut Yorkie, chocolate chip, came and ambushed us. Josh bought me chocolate chip about two years ago and i love her. She follows me every where, until Josh comes. She act like i dont feed here when he's here. I put my milk shake down and squat to pick her up. 

"Hey baby!! How are you?! Youre so freaking cute." I get back up as i scratch the underside of her neck. I l walk into the kitchen as she pants and licks my face.

"Thats mamas baby now go harass Joshy" I put her down and she scampered off to Josh. I went back to get my milkshake after washing my hands in the kitchen sink. Pulling out two plates i sat them on the table and started pulling my food out the bag.