Chapter 11

Josh POV

I was laying on the couch just thinking about what just happened. She really tried to play me like i just didnt give a fuck about her. Like i was just with her to fuck. Letting out a deep breath my hand ran down my face. Glancing at my phone it read 3:24 am. 

I mean this wasnt our first fight but this one hurt like hell. My chest ached and I just wanted to enjoy these moments together but instead we're fighting. She should be laying on my Chest right now sleeping peaceful as hell and I should be watching her, admiring her beauty. 

"Damn man..." i mumbled smacking my lips. Hearing footsteps I look up to see a red eyed Aubrey in one of my old football shirts. I involuntarily licked my lips as my eyes traveled down to her thick thighs. Making my way back up to her face she watched me as i checked her out. We both stared at each other waiting on one of us to break the silence.

"Can you come back to bed please?" She mumbled biting her lip. It hurt to know she was hurt. Is this love? Am I really in love with her? Shaking my head i sighed and leaned on my elbows that rested on my knees.

"Aubrey..I-" She cut me off by talking again

"Please..we can talk while we're in the room...just please come back to bed..." I looked her over. she looked so fragile and hurt right now. Breathing hard I get up and trail her to the room. I couldn't help but watch the way her body moves in my clothes. Her hips swayed so perfect and she didn't even try. Making our way into the room i climb in bed as she sits and waits for me to get comfortable.  Finally laying down i looked over at her as she sat up and watched me. 

"What?" I mumbled trying not to snap at her. 

"You called me Aubrey..."

"Thats your name aint it?" I look at her confused. 

"I mean..you usually call me Ari, babe, baby girl...im so sorry" She sat on her knees and looked me in my eyes. "I didn't mean to blow up on you like that. I just didnt think you would understand. I was feeling some type of way because we just had sex and i didn't know what would happen when you left. Like what if you find somebody else? I swear ima be so heart broken. And what if you come back and dont want me no more?" Her eyes started to water and her voice started to crack as she spoke. My heart was hurting just hearing she felt this way. 

"Im sorry JoJo...I wasn't thinking honestly...please forgive me" She looked at me with pleading eyes as her tears finally started falling. 

"Stop all that crying you gone make yourself sick..." I mumble looking her in her eyes. I grip her chin and kiss her. I felt her hot tears on my face as she broke away.

"You know i cant stay mad at you. I love you too much for that. I forgive you only if you forgive me. I shouldnt have yelled at you like that." She bit her lip and nodded her head.

"Nah let me hear you say it" I demanded as I pulled her closer by her hips. 

"I forgive you JoJo" she whispered. 

"Huh? I cant hear you!" I started tickling her as she feel over laughing loud. 

"St-t-top!" She choked out laughing hard.

"Nope not until you tell me what you said."

"I-I said I forgive you!" I stopped tickling her as she calmed down. Noticing the shirt she had on rose up I looked over her body. I knew lust was all in my eyes. She just did something to me. I loved her body and she knew it. 

"JoJo..." she whined "Stop looking at me like that" She knew what she was doing when she started whining. Grunting, I laid back down in bed turning the TV channels. The lights cut off and instead of Aubrey getting in bed she decided to straddle me.