Chapter 10

Aubrey POV

Since the season was over and I had nothing to do, I was running errands with my dad. Ive missed this daddy daughter time since he was over seas. We were going to the post office now. Fred and i really wanted to go to ATL this weekend just because.

"Daddy! Can Fred and I go to Atlanta this weekend?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes since he never lets me go anywhere by myself.

"Uhh i dont know baby girl." He stated looking at the road instead of me

"Please daddy! Ill be in college soon and Im 18 already!"

"Is that boy going?" Yes 

I really didnt want my dad to know that Fred and I were going to be bringing our significant other so i left that out. Plus this was time for us to actually do..IT!

"What daddy? NO! Its just me an Fred"I lied. I mean he'll be okay if he doesnt know, right?

"I guess so..."I squealed like a school girl and hug him around his neck

"Thank you so much daddy!" I cheesed so hard. He chuckled and shook his head. I texted everyone saying two words : ITS ON!

Getting back to the house i immediately started packing. I was so excited! I missed spending time with my baby. A knock on my door stopped me. Turning around my brother walked in and sat on my bed.

"What you want Mickey?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Think you slick huh?" he chuckled as he watched me move around the room.

"What you mean?" I stopped my packing to look at him again. 

"I was 18 once you know?"

"Yes Mickey I do and I also know that you're only 25 so whats up? I got packing to complete." I spat rolling my eyes.

"You going with that boy aint it? You been acting real grown lately." I rolled my eyes and finished putting the last few things in my duffel. We where only staying the weekend so Im pretty sure i had more than enough clothes.

"What boy?" I mumble as i sit my bag by my door. 

"Iight Ye. Just take this." He stuck his hand out. Looking down i see a few condoms in his hand. I snatched them from him and threw them on the bed.

"Get out Micah..."Im not sure if im mad or embarrassed. 

"Just want you to be safe baby sis..." He kissed my forehead as he walked out. Changing into some bed clothes i climbed in bed ready for tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________

Groaning, I slapped the top of my phone trying to shut up my alarm. It was 6 in the morning i was dog tired. Pulling myself out of bed i made my way to the shower. We wanted to get a head start since Atlanta was already an hour ahead of us. Getting in and doing my hygiene i got out and quickly put on some skinny jeans and a grey heather halter to show my back along with my tattoo i got with JoJo. Speaking of JoJo he should be here soon since he was driving. 

Sliding on my necklace and spraying some perfume, i gathered my things and made my way down the stairs. By the time i made it to the door Josh was calling me telling me to come outside. Since everybody was still sleep or at work it wasn't hard to get out of the house unnoticed. Thank God we dont have school today.

"Hey baby!" I cheesed as i slid in his truck. 

"Hey baby girl. You good?" I nodded my head, tucking my lips. Riding to Freds house we picked them up and hopped on the road. I was beyond tired but I didnt want to leave him up on the road.