Chapter 8

It was finally hot outside and i was loving it, for now. I had about a month until graduation and i was ready. Josh has yet to tell me what school he's going to and its making me really nervous. I really enjoyed being with him and I feel like it was coming to a close.

Even though we where going slow, I wanted him bad. We stopped spending the nights per his request. I was perfectly fine with it but I'm sure our parents are happy about it. Especially my dad. 

I made my way down the busy hall to my study hall in the gym. It was play off time and I needed my teams head in the game. I wanted a trophy this year and I knew we had this game in the bag. We where playing a lower ranked team and we've beat them before. I was nervous because Josh was coming to watch us play. I really wanted to show out for him because he's never seen me play before. 

Making my way to the gym I stopped my sports locker where all my stuff was. Opening the locker a note floated down to the floor. 

Dont tell nobody about this fufu shit Aubrey. You better dominate today girl, I aint wasting my gas for nothing. I left you a gift in ya locker.

                                                                     -Josh

I giggled and pulled out a GiGi's Cupcake box. I opened it and pulled out a red velvet cupcake out. This was my favorite cupcake ever. My boyfriend is so sweet. Putting everything up I changed into my uniform. Since we where getting subway later i would just eat my cupcake then. Making my way down to the main gym i spotted my team. 

"HAAAAAAYYYYYYY" I smile as i make my way over.

"You mush have saw Josh" Fred smirked at me. She played basketball and lacrosse but always hung with us. I scrunched up my face and my smile fell a little. 

"I actually haven't seen him all day since in homeroom." I bit my lip and looked down at my converse covered feet. I missed JoJo a lot. 

"So you saying you miss me?" I jumped as Josh whispered in my ear while his hands sat on my hips. I bit my lip and spun around.

"Hey JoJo!"

"Hey baby girl." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. I heard a round of Awe's from my team and Fred. I hid my face in Josh's shirt because i was blushing hard. "So im liking this skirt here." He smirked and spun me around.

"I bet you do!" I tugged at my skirt. I had on shorts but the way my butt was set up...it was just bad.

"The game start at 6 right?" I nod my head. "Well im about to go and grab something to eat. Laters baby" He smirked and walked away. He's been reading 50 Shades with me too much.

***

I was hitting goals left and right whenever i had the ball. I was on fire, and so was my lungs. I kept pushing myself though. The other team called a time out and made a huddle. 

"Alright girls. Its almost half time and we're going to see if the refs call he game since the score is 25-0. I want you guys to keep up the good work. Go ahead and get some water. " We walked over to the cooler passing around water. I looked up and saw Josh call me over to the gate. I looked around and ran over.

"Look at my baby. Scoring and shit." He smirked down at me.

"Im just playing the game." I looked up at the clock. I only had five mintues left.

"Ima let you go. I just wanted you to know how good youre doing." I blushed and looked down at the ground. 

"You gone stay the whole game?"