five.

After leaving Harry's cell, I debated on telling Liz what happened or not.

She never specified what was allowed and not allowed in the institution.

It was obvious if Harry were to physically hurt me, that would definitely be a no-no, but none of that went down.

What if it was a rule for patients to simply not touch employees? If that was the case, I wouldn't want Harry to get in trouble because of me. It's not like he knows any better.

In the end, I decided not to tell Liz that Harry treated me like his toy, and told her that everything went fine and I had no problem getting to know him better.

She was pleased to hear what I had to say and handed me another patient's file.

-

My second day was mostly meeting new patients and organizing pill bottles.

Denise Norbury did not have a severe disorder like Harry and could care for herself mostly.

She was diagnosed with OCD when she was 15, and recently admitted herself to the institution at age 20.

Denise told me how her OCD was getting out of hand, and she wanted to help herself out.

"That's great! I hope you learn to manage your struggles, and I of course will be here to help!" I told her, enthusiastically.

She smiled and replied that she would love that.

I didn't spend too much time with her and went to move on to another patient.

As I was entering the lobby, I saw two Stony Gates security guards, and Liz running frantically towards the hallway.

I ran up to Liz and stopped her.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked quickly.

"Alexandra! Thank God, I was about to go get you."

"Why? What's going on?"

"It's Harry."