twelve.

I was running.

I was running quickly, afraid my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

Surrounding me was high walls painted a blood red, the space dark and uninviting. I repeatedly heard a loud and deep voice.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are."

It was his voice.

The boy I suddenly became petrified of. The boy who angers easily and behaves like a child.

My running came to a halt, when I suddenly had to catch my breath. I was stopped in a random tiny bedroom with a single bed and a closet.

I ran to the empty closet on the far side of the room and slapped my hand over my mouth.

I began to hear that deep, threatening voice once again. But this time, it seemed closer.

"You can't hide from me, Alexandra."

The voice sounded like it was coming from outside and I titled my head slightly to peer out the strange window in the closet.

Peering inside the window was a pair of green eyes.

He noticed me gasp and began to laugh.

The laugh boomed throughout the entire house.

"Time to play."

I made a run for it out of the closet and started towards the hallways.

Until, I felt a strong grip on my waist. I was slowly being lifted from a strong force and had an inclination to who it might be.

Harry brought me close to his face, in comparison making him look much bigger than he already was. He brought his soft, pink lips to my petite ear. His thick voice started speaking and the sound was so loud and deafening, I worried I was going to be deaf.

"You shouldn't have run Alex." He stated, as his grip on me kept getting tighter and tighter. Squeezing the life out of me, I screamed.

I screamed and screamed until my throat ached.

My eyes shot open as two strong hands shook me awake.