nineteen.

Blurred faces and spots of black was all Harry could see.

He was now taken back to the institution, given a sedative immediately and he was falling in and out of consciousness. The patient wasn't in his room but instead taken in a secluded, larger section of Stony Gates.

"How the hell did he manage to escape? He made it 20 miles away from here! You were supposed to be watching him, Joyce!" Liz Ronald scream-whispered to her employee, Joyce, while organizing pill bottles.

"I'm sorry! I went for a quick cigarette break and time slipped away from me. I didn't notice he was missing until I saw him running for his life all the way at the end of the street." Joyce muttered, shaking her head.

"You know better to not go on breaks when a patient is put in Section 10. Especially, Harry. This boy causes more trouble than we can handle, sometimes." Liz gestures to Harry's unconscious body, strapped down tightly to a bed.

"I know. And, I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

"You better hope it won't. I got an angry security guard threatening to sue. Says Harry stabbed him with some scissors."

Liz sighs as she gathers her arranged pill bottles and leaves Joyce alone to tend to Harry.