thirteen.

I laid upright in the bed next to Harry, where he was violently shaking my body.

I pushed my hair back and took a deep breath. I looked over to see Harry staring at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded quickly and gulped.

"Yeah, just a bad dream. Go back to bed." I spoke with authority, reaching my breaking point with being patient.

I stood up from the bed and went to look for my phone where Harry threw it.

"No. Tell me what's wrong." I notice Harry standing close by, having followed me when I left the bed.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine. Please go back to bed."

"You were screaming so loud. It scared me."

I turn around to face Harry hunching his shoulders, shrinking in on himself almost appearing smaller.

"I'm sorry I scared you. But I'm really fine, I don't wanna talk about it."

I gave up on trying to find my phone because I realized Harry must've hid it when I was in the bathroom.

"Are you scared of me?" Harry whispers. Standing in place, twiddling his thumbs while waiting for my reply.

I sigh and mutter a simple "No".

"Can you come back to bed? I don't like to be alone." He was quiet and I could tell he was genuinely afraid by the way his lower lip trembled and his hands shook.

At this point, I am so beyond exhausted with everything that has happened since meeting Harry. I am so weak. I am so terrified. I am so powerless.

I gave in and nodded my head. I was planning on going down to reception to use their phone while Harry was asleep, but the thought of laying in a warm bed overtook my logical thoughts of getting Harry back to the institution.

And if Harry held me and played with my hair, then no one needed to know.