nine.

"Where's your car?"

I fumbled for my keys in my pocket as I started to walk quickly to the parking spot where my car is. Once we reached my car, a massive wave of guards came running our way. I tried to unlock the driver's door but my hands couldn't stop shaking. Then Harry angrily ripped the keys from my hands and unlocked the car door with ease.

"Get in."

I ran over to the driver's seat and got in. I sped away keeping mind of the guards. I didn't want to help Harry escape, but he still had the scissors and could easily overpower me if he wanted.

"Where are we even going?"

"I know a motel a few miles down."

-

Harry gave me directions with the scissors clutched in his right hand ready to stab me if I didn't cooperate. After an hour or so he told me to pull into a small, grungy motel with a broken neon sign.

I parked and Harry clutched his weapon in his hand before walking out of the car and slamming the door shut.

I got out of the car and called after him explaining how he had no clothes but a dirty hospital gown.

"I might have some clothes from my brother I was supposed to drop off at a donation center. He's around your size." I told Harry.

He nodded and followed me to my trunk, scissors still clutched tightly in his hand.

I grabbed simple black jeans and a gray hoodie to which he ripped from my hands and changed into in the car.

After he was changed he stuffed the scissors in his front pocket and walked up to the reception area.

The man at the front desk had red hair paired with a red beard. He had kind eyes and smiled at us upon entering.

Harry pushed me roughly to the desk first and presumed I would speak for us.

"Hi, we just need a room for the night." I spoke softly to the man.

"Okay, we only have single bed rooms available. Is that alright?"

"I guess." I muttered.

"Alright, that will be $88."

I paid for the room and thanked the sweet man as he handed me the room key.

Harry took the keys from my hands while pulling me along by grabbing my wrist.