seventeen.

My eyes widen in shock and I instinctively covered my mouth with my hand.

The man fell to the ground, wincing in pain.

Harry grabbed my wrist while keeping a tight grip on a piece of glass from the wine bottle.

He frantically pushed me out of the store and we ran to the car.

He let go of me once we reached my car and I stumbled away from the boy a bit.

My hands were shaking and tears were now openly running down my face.

"Get in the car." Harry spoke darkly.

I shook my head,

"Harry, we can't just leave him! You could get arrest-"

"Get in the fucking car!" Harry screams, while pointing the piece of glass at me.

I scramble to the driver's side and shakily get in.

Harry follows suit and I quickly leave the gas station.

-

Harry kept the piece of glass clutched in his right hand, ready to strike me if needed.

He had deep cuts in both hands and his right hand was bleeding.

I kept glancing over to make sure he wasn't going to attack me at anytime.

My lower lip was trembling and my hands shook as I gripped the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turned white.

Harry was simply staring ahead at the road and looked eerily calm.

I'm not sure where I was driving to and couldn't think straight when Harry pulled that stunt. I was so caught off guard, I didn't even think to drive towards Stony Gates and put an end to this once and for all. If I turned around now, he would most likely get suspicious and stab me.

Suddenly, I heard police sirens and saw flashes of red and blue in my rear view mirror.

Harry's eyes widened as I bit back a smile in relief.

As I was turning the wheel to pull over, Harry clutched my arm.

"What are you doing? Keep driving!" He yelled.

"It's the police! I can't!"

I parked the car once I was safely on the side of the road and planned to make a run for it, but Harry had other plans and sliced my arm with the glass.

I screamed out in pain, but I managed to open my door and let myself fall on the pavement of the road.

A policeman saw me lying on the ground and came running to me.