seven.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I really don't want to go back to the mental institution. I should just quit and search for another job, but I wanted to help Harry.

I don't exactly know how, but I made a promise to myself that I will. I left the warm comfort of my bed and strolled over to my bathroom. I glanced at myself in the mirror and then bent down to the small sink. For once the water was actually running.

I quickly washed my face, until the lights went out.

"Just great", I muttered.

I started to walk to my bedroom and grab my phone for a flashlight. It's 8:00 AM but it's pitch black outside. Maybe my alarm went off at the wrong time.

I reached for my phone on the dresser and shone it in the living room. I needed to go downstairs in the basement and check the power box. As I was walking towards the door, I heard a faint sound. It sounded like someone was walking towards me. I whipped around and shone the light towards the direction the sound was coming from.

I didn't see anything, so I kept walking. Until, I felt a hand over my mouth. My phone dropped out of my hands and I struggled to breathe.

I began to kick and scratch but, their grip was way too strong. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I felt so defenseless.

The intruder spoke up.

"You need to help me, Alex. They're going to kill me."

I remember that voice all too well. It belonged to Harry.

Harry quickly let go of my mouth and pushed me off. I screamed and started to run out of my apartment. I was rushing down the steps, taking 2 at a time, until I bumped into a hard chest at the bottom.

"You need to listen to me. I'm not here to harm you, I need your help. The warden wants to kill me."

I was so dumbfounded. How is this happening? How did he get in my apartment? How does he know where I live?

"I don't understand, Harry. How are you here?"

"It doesn't matter, just come to the asylum tomorrow, and you will find me in section 10b. It's to the left of the lobby all the way down the hall. Please help me."

I choked up, not knowing how to respond.

I just stood there, gaping at him. Until, my eyes shot open.

I sat up in my bed, dripping in sweat. My heart beat was rapid, I had trouble breathing. I looked to my left, the sun was peaking through my window. I checked my phone.

8:00 AM.