chapter 5

Assalam alaikum
My DumplingS...

Yaaayyy...
another update...

Enjoy!

The three prisoner's settled down on sofa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ibrahim's pov

What was that...
A boy, probably 19/20 somewhat, stormed in the house with those neon hair... I don't know how I controlled my laugh..
Both of them started bickering each other, soon their mom joined and after merely some seconds another girl stormed in screaming sweeethearrrt...
weird I know, who names a cat sweetheart..
After lot of confusing things happening, half of it still not registered in my mind..
They got grounded and what was their punishment was even worse thing... watching a love story or horror film was a punishment... really...
I think weirdness is in Americans blood.

Amna's pov

Ya Allah... helpp...
I sat at the sofa, thinking about nothing.. yea my mind is yet to recover from the incident happened..
I was glaring daggers at Ed and he was doing the same.
If only one murder allowed then... dad interrupted

"Nor one nor 10 murder is allowed"

We both looked at dad as he is an alien..

"I thought that loud"

we both said in unison..

"I know my childrens...come on shake hands like good friends, your punishment is for one day only... you know dad's magic" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We love you dadda" together we sang and gave him a hug.

"And yusra your sweetheart is safe in backyard "

"Really" she stood up full of enthusiasm, tore Ed and me from dad's hug and hugged him.

"You're best khalu... thanx"

"I know, I know... come on time for my soups"

She pulled and stared at me..
"You know what khalu, there are millions of children out in the world, who are my brother's and sisters, who are suffering from malnutrition you know why because they simply don't get normal food 😢 then how?, say me how? can I eat the best soup in the world, I'm sure it's from the heaven... but still my brother's and sisters are starving and I'm here enjoying your soup.. nah not happening" she turned around after the emotional fake speech, and went to the bathroom.

Drama Queen

"She's just emotional like Ayyan" dad said with sympathy "well, at least you three are there" dad said pointing at me, ed and Hussain.

"Dad, you know I had stomachache last week, doctor advised me to avoid soups and have fruits instead. .. so I'm sorry, it's a heavy loss but next time promise" he smiled at chesire cat.
He should marry yusra both are same.
They can win the titles Drama king & Drama Queen.

"Bad luck " dad turned to ed and me. We shared a look and Ed nodded as if mind linking me to give a shot..

"we are ready dad" we both agreed.

"Aha... that's my children"

He turned and went towards the kitchen. ..
Ed slapped his forehead, and buried his head in his hands..
Falak came down and narrowed her eyes at ed then me asking 'this-was-guy-throwing-stones-midnight'